Teleportation or Hoax

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Not teleportation. I watched it in slow motion and freeze frame. A man runs in from the right to rescue the person on the bike. It had to be the Flash. He's the only one that could pull off a stunt like that. Definitely someone that can move at super speed.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Now this is really weird. Today I noticed the person on the bike and the speedy guy reappear off to the right. That's odd that I didn't see that yesterday. And then both of them just walk away. Oh, and today there are two flashes of light. The second flash is where they reappear.

Himalayan Hermit

I don't think it's that hard to fake this. Would be good to get reactions from Video experts. In any event, I don't think this is a time jump. Isn't this a warp in space or a vortex that simply resulted in the displacement of these 2 youths?
I personally am not convinced, but this is still a neat video.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe if the video is real, their would be two Light Flashes. OK, 66% chance it is a good Hoax and 34% chance it is a real event.

Peregrini

There are 2 flashes. Watch the upper right corner and freeze frame the video and you will see there is a ring of light that forms on the street right after the people disappear and then the 2 people and the bike appear in it and it goes away.
Has anyone else noticed a very slight delay at in the count up timer at the top near 03:33. I believe I do.
And finally, if this is supposed to be in China, when did they start using English to identify their street cameras and use English numbers for dates and time?
Cool video, but I have to doubt it's authenticity.