Temporal Quake?

paradox404

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, if it isn't then I apologize.

A while back I mentioned that I got a sensation while also having dejavu, that was best described as being a purple haze. I may or may not have mentioned that I no longer get that.

Anyway, the part where it gets weird is that I have been noticing surroundings changing, its weird because when I had the purple haze, I noticed things started to change later on, albeit small things. I'm not exactly sure why this is happening though.

The first thing I notice change this year was a photo I had kept in my draw, which was from a camp I went on recently. The photo itself didn't appear to have change, but the back was originally just white, as if it had come from a Polaroid camera, however when I had a look at the back of the photo, it was blue with hipster type printed writing, in white.

Another thing I noticed was a hill near my closest train station. Out of all the hundred or so times I have been there, I have never seen a hill, and I almost always look in that direction. When I looked at it, I got a sense of dejavu.

I have noticed several other changes, but they're kind of mundane.

I do have one theory on this though, During 2013-2014, events I had seen in my childhood dreams occurred in reality, and the most memorable ones caused me to have such a strong reaction that I had cases where the purple haze effect was so strong that I would act like I had a crippling pain in my head, albeit I wasn't in any pain whatsoever.

Mind you, most of these dreams occurred between the ages of 6-8, which aligns with 2003-2004. I wonder if this is a coincidence? 10 Years? I wonder if one decade "pushes" while another "pushes". This might explain why people also have weird experiences like mine.

Does anyone think this might have anything to do with the Philadelphia experiment?

Semi - related question:
Is there any connection between a person's genetics and paranormal experiences?

TimeFlipper

Hi..It was stated that the earth had a bio-rhythmic node, peaking every 20years from Aug12th 1943, which was the same date as the succesful Philadelphia Experiment...In 1963 scientists (from Montauk) knew that a returning time-wave from the experiment would occur on Aug12th of that year, and if it hit earth it would create world wide devastation, so they created an electronic "damping" system which nullified the returning time-wave..also a 10year "bio node" was discovered, albeit with a very slight effect..

th 1983 there was a "lock up" between the original Philadelphia Experiment and scientists at Montauk who were waiting for the ship to appear, (DE173 the Eldridge)..
The movie, The Philadelphia Experiment was made the same year, but it was not until 1984 that the movie was released..
Also the movie was not allowed on any US television channels until 1989...Make up your own as to why this happened..

Personally i dont think that what you experienced had much to do with the PX, unless you had been subjected to some of the original electronic devices that were on board the Eldridge, such as Tesla`s zero time generator..the National FRR-24 receiver..the Delta-T Antenna, or even the wiring that was associated with this experiment, or anything else..

I dont have any knowledge on a persons genetics and paranormal experiences, hopefully another member from Paranormalis can help you on this one..

HDRKID

Time shifts are quite common. I do not think it is related to the Philadelphia Experiment or the Montauk Project, but I could be wrong.

Also, I do think there is a correlation between genetics and paranormal experiences. :)

arvin

Somehow I feel u dude. We both have the same case here. Some of mine we're posted as blog here. Most of the time I post a status of "looped" as possible because I dont have internet all the times.

How frequent r u experiening dejavu's? I'm experiencing almost everyday.

paradox404

Thanks for everyone's responses, I intended to reply sooner but I've been really busy lately.

So it doesn't have anything to do with the PE... Either way I guess its an intriguing co-incidence. Although, I do still think there may be a genetic factor involved in paranormal activity, of the psychic type at least.

Somehow I feel u dude. We both have the same case here. Some of mine we're posted as blog here. Most of the time I post a status of "looped" as possible because I don't have Internet all the times.

How frequent r u experiencing dejavu's? I'm experiencing almost everyday.

I've been getting dejavu once every few days, I actually had it today, where I recalled a dream of a website I saw when I was younger... It turned out I wrote that site lol. My dejavu typically last shorter than a minute, and it seems as if the surroundings slow down slightly. (Although no purple haze since 2014.)

It is kind of weird knowing of the future, which said knowledge of these events can ironically prevent itself from coming true because of how the universe... I know that if I wasn't psychic I'd have a job already, as I had a dream where I got hired by McDonald's around March this year... (That particular dream felt like my premonition dreams)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, I've been having different types of psychic dreams lately. Upon realizing how my knowledge of the future has inadvertently caused me to change it by accident, I seem to have dreams where the subject of the dream is true, but the surroundings are not. The subject typically will occur on the same day I see it, for instance, on the morning of the Sydney Siege, I saw a news clip where the nearby wireless communications had been blocked to force the gunman out, which at the point I was viewing, that tactic worked. (Albeit they didn't do that IRL)

The ones I have now aren't as close to reality however, one of the most recent ones involved me sitting with my IPad (I did not buy it, I was given it by my university) Anyway, I always have a sticker on the camera as I never have felt comfortable with cameras constantly pointed at me. Basically someone in the dream pushes on the sticker thinking its a button (as they always did with my galaxy tab 2...) You guessed right, it breaks, but IRL it broke by being held for some reason.

arvin

Yes!! Exactly! 99.99% of our dejavu's are always related to our selves such as unique events and our unique ideas that has significance to our or other's existence. I believe that these events are the "standard" or "a must happen" events in our lives that cannot be removed in our story in every timeline that exists.