Hey guys. I know I’m obsessed with overunity, but I think I found a new way to collect energy from a source. Maybe it’s neutrinos, or vacuum energy, or the aether. It’s where you have two resonating Tesla Coils with a common ground, one acting as a transmitter, the other a receiver. Looks like this:9673
I guess the gap in between utilizes a sort of “scalar waves” to trap and collect the energy of whatever the source is, moving into the receiver like a conveyor belt

TimeFlipper

Hey guys. I know I’m obsessed with overunity, but I think I found a new way to collect energy from a source. Maybe it’s neutrinos, or vacuum energy, or the aether. It’s where you have two resonating Tesla Coils with a common ground, one acting as a transmitter, the other a receiver. Looks like this:View attachment 9673
I guess the gap in between utilizes a sort of “scalar waves” to trap and collect the energy of whatever the source is, moving into the receiver like a conveyor belt

It appears from the schematic, that a "function generator", better known as an audio frequency generator is transmitting through an audio amplifier, audio-waves into the "void", which gets sent down to an AC to DC rectifier...But what is the frequency of the transmitted audio waves? o_O..

NaturalPhilosopher

It appears from the schematic, that a "function generator", better known as an audio frequency generator is transmitting through an audio amplifier, audio-waves into the "void", which gets sent down to an AC to DC rectifier...But what is the frequency of the transmitted audio waves? o_O..
did you forget timeflipper...
meyl's tech is all bullshit :ROFLMAO:
you're dropping the ball...senior moment

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah i left for several years
idk why I'm back
nobody pays attention anyway

remember discovery happens, it's ignored then 75 to 150yrs later people accept it and implement
why tesla's discoveries in the 1880's that are fully public won't be used until the 2050's

TimeFlipper

did you forget timeflipper...
meyl's tech is all bullshit
you're dropping the ball...senior moment

Youre talking BS as per usual my old pal NP...The schematic is exactly how I described it...Its lacking a frequency and it has a full wave rectifier for conversion of AC to DC...However my old pal, why not explain EXACTLY where I went wrong in my description of that schematic o_O..

I don't recall who Meyl is or what BS he came out with....Perhaps if there WAS some error in the frequency and waveform within the schematic, I might say that THAT is BS....I didn't drop any ball, the reality is that YOU dropped the bollock by saying my comment on the schematic was wrong :LOL:

Therefore to repeat myself again, tell me what was wrong with my explanation of the schematic, oh wise and wonderful Mr NP, I await your reply in trepidation ;):D..

NaturalPhilosopher

Youre talking BS as per usual my old pal NP...The schematic is exactly how I described it...Its lacking a frequency and it has a full wave rectifier for conversion of AC to DC...However my old pal, why not explain EXACTLY where I went wrong in my description of that schematic o_O..

I don't recall who Meyl is or what BS he came out with....Perhaps if there WAS some error in the frequency and waveform within the schematic, I might say that THAT is BS....I didn't drop any ball, the reality is that YOU dropped the bollock by saying my comment on the schematic was wrong :LOL:

Therefore to repeat myself again, tell me what was wrong with my explanation of the schematic, oh wise and wonderful Mr NP, I await your reply in trepidation ;):D..
classic timeflip
you're like congealed negativity
you need that positive goo in ghostbusters 2.