Tesla coil scalar setup questions.

Guys I got a mess of questions and I hope I can get a hand here making some decisions. The picture attached is broken down into 3 parts.

The first (biggest portion of pic) is for high voltage dc roughly 6000v output from a microwave transformer with taking the existing from a microwave and adding a second capacitor and diode to create a full wave doubler output for my primary coil supply
The second picture is a rough draft of the standard Tesla coil circuit.
Third picture is of a rough sketch of what is going on with the creation of the experiment.

-If my plan is to achieve scalar would I even need a toroid?

My guess is no because they cancel fields out so who needs that capacitance. Secondly

-do I have my ground And primary flipped? Should the primary be on the outside and ground towards each other?

I want to achieve high voltage dc pulsing.
From my understanding of a full wave doubler the diodes do prevent any significant drop in voltage but the magnetic field does indeed collapse.

-Therefore it should work with Tesla coils right?
Or is my understanding off and really that magnetic field at the circuit is irrelevant to the magnetic field that actually reaches the primary as it doesn’t carry over the same way?

Tesla coils need a change in magnetic field to operate so this is extremely important to clarify.

-My next question is here. What is proper application for scalar generation the primary in between the two Tesla coils or should I put the primary on the outside end of the Tesla coils?
-Do I need two different power supplies to make this experiment? (Probably if they are on the outside but what about if the primary is in the center, need two or can they share?)

Using the solenoid rule I’m thinking two separate primary and power supplies at the opposite ends so the two can cancel field at the center and generate scalar field. However the reason I ask is that even though it’s the solenoid rule does the direction still apply. Wherever it takes on induction first it will then run the other way down the wire?

-so does this solenoid rule apply to the secondary as well.. based on whichever end receives it first?

Meaning I absolutely need it on the outside to generate the correct direction of field to be able to cancel them both out and get scalar. in theory if the magnetic field causes the Tesla coil to undertake induction which then gives rise to the voltage then therefore wouldn’t only one would matter, no? Using the curl right hand rule it seems most logical to have a primary that is either a double cone shape inverted at the apex -><- like this (where “><“ is the primary and “-“ is the Tesla coil secondary) or just have a larger cylindrical primary -=- (where “=“ is the primary) around the two Tesla coils in the center like a solenoid to power both but only if direction of field didn’t matter from the induction. If it does and they have to be primary on the outside ends then i need to flip it to “<—>” or “=—=“ respecting former legends indicated a few sentences back.

so there’s that. We’ll start with this for now before I go on to some more questions I have about integrating bifilar coils to the schematic if it wasn’t already complicated enough for me lol. But you know. Gotta learn somehow. Thanks for the patience and help for those that do <3

oh and lastly, ** what proper procedures can I take to protect from radiation? A emf shield before operating? Or is it Not a problem when using scalar?

Attachments

• 4E631D71-206D-49AC-B942-8455347F49A7.jpeg
    4E631D71-206D-49AC-B942-8455347F49A7.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 15
To address another question or two I also ask would a half wave or full wave be better for pulsing DC? Secondly should I use a commutator or is the circuits ripple effect of electricity enough?

I found a proper pulsed DC circuit patented in 1923 where Electrical Engineer Frank Wyatt Prentice of the USA invented what he described as an ‘Electrical Power Accumulator

the order they read is the paper starting with “it is the objective of my generic”… this is the first one

just thought I’d share for those interested in a simple circuit that makes pulse dc

Attachments

• 093D56FC-DBC3-4AB6-A17A-DCDC67B5E78F.jpeg
    093D56FC-DBC3-4AB6-A17A-DCDC67B5E78F.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 7
  • A4E483D4-348D-4854-9712-E311D0E0D974.jpeg
    A4E483D4-348D-4854-9712-E311D0E0D974.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 7
Furthermore another application to get dc pulsed where loads are capable of being powered is when a high voltage source is pulsed by a magnetically-quenched sparks - this creates DC pulses of very short duration capable. This also is known as the third form of electricity. Radiant energy. Radiant Energy, when converted to electrical power, produces a different kind of electrical power to that produced by batteries and by the mains supply. Power a motor with conventional electricity and it gets hot under load. Power the same motor by Radiant Energy electricity and under load the motor gets cold. Really overload it by stalling it and the motor housing is likely to be covered with frost. That is why this form of electricity is referred to as “cold” electricity

and here’s a good paper on similar stuff

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

Furthermore another application to get dc pulsed where loads are capable of being powered is when a high voltage source is pulsed by a magnetically-quenched sparks - this creates DC pulses of very short duration capable. This also is known as the third form of electricity. Radiant energy. Radiant Energy, when converted to electrical power, produces a different kind of electrical power to that produced by batteries and by the mains supply. Power a motor with conventional electricity and it gets hot under load. Power the same motor by Radiant Energy electricity and under load the motor gets cold. Really overload it by stalling it and the motor housing is likely to be covered with frost. That is why this form of electricity is referred to as “cold” electricity

not exactly...pulsed DC systems don't cool things when shorted.
they burn. You're missing a few pieces.

lamdo263

I don't know if you've ever viewed this movie, but as soon as you said that radiant energy produced a cold when following the per objective radiant cycle, thought of this film.

One of the best sci fi movies ever to come out of the UK and eerily on the mark with the subject your discussing here. Ha ha, all kinds of fun & games in this movie.

Clip, Quatermass & The Pit, movie Five Million Years To Earth. A special thank you to Hammer of You Tube for this clip.

I don't know if you've ever viewed this movie, but as soon as you said that radiant energy produced a cold when following the per objective radiant cycle, thought of this film.

One of the best sci fi movies ever to come out of the UK and eerily on the mark with the subject your discussing here. Ha ha, all kinds of fun & games in this movie.

Clip, Quatermass & The Pit, movie Five Million Years To Earth. A special thank you to Hammer of You Tube for this clip.

“More horror than the human mind can bare” lol that’s classic. It’s crazy how this would’ve been a epic production what, no more than 30 years ago? Crazy how film production has improved that much