Tesla

YukiFujimoto

Well. I think we could had a better chance at time travel and free engery. Tesla knew a bunch of a bunch of stuff about electricty and frequnces. He invinted some of this stuff today we did not know he inventied. I belive the goverment off him and took his stuff that was recovable. Sorry for my bad spelling.

TimeFlipper

"Talking With the Planets" by Nikola Tesla

Imagine the past we could have had if we had paid more attention to this man.
After reading the transcript from Tesla it made me recall why he was was made a fool of and publicly humiliated, simply because he said that he could create a transmitter powerful enough to reach Mars.....The media immediately jumped on this by printing that Tesla said he could communicate with the Martians...amazing how the newspaper media of the time could twist round a simple statement to sell more newspapers..Nothing much has changed in the 21st century...

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Right now, I'm "Talking with Asteroids" so I can prove Newton WRONG. Imagine the credit I would get for proving him wrong and got Jaden's laws of Physics. Remember that now...

Harte

"Talking With the Planets" by Nikola Tesla

Imagine the past we could have had if we had paid more attention to this man.
Why do you think we paid no attention to Tesla?

The paper you linked was written 11 months before the first long-distance (transatlantic) radio transmission.

At the time, as Tesla clearly states, it had just become obvious that such a thing was possible.

Other people were writing about it too that year.
Maxwell's equations describing electromagnetic waves were only fully developed less than 30 years before Tesla wrote that paper. In the year the paper was written, Marconi was conducting his own experiments with radio waves.

Harte