Tesla's Magnetic Wall

JustMe

I read a cave painting by Einstein and Tesla that said that if you bottle Stephen hawkings breathe and superheat it to 10,000 degrees Celsius it forms a portal to the future. But to get back you must stand in a field at 3am on June 23rd, naked, holding nothing but a wooden spoon and a life size cardboard cut out of Britney Spears from 1998. It must be true, it was also in an unpublished paper by Tesla

Last edited:

Sylvir

I think we should make it a competition. Who can come up with the best Spoofery?

Here is one that I thought was worthy of note.

@Einstein have you created your own version of this device to try? I am very curious as to others attempts to recreate this device. I have all ways been fascinated with Teslas work and experiments.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think we should make it a competition. Who can come up with the best Spoofery?

@Einstein have you created your own version of this device to try? I am very curious as to others attempts to recreate this device. I have all ways been fascinated with Teslas work and experiments.

I did mention spoofery. Another word for fake. There are lots of hoaxers on YouTube willing to hoax and trick you. Some even come to this site in an attempt to snare in the gullible.

Sylvir

I did mention spoofery. Another word for fake. There are lots of hoaxers on YouTube willing to hoax and trick you. Some even come to this site in an attempt to snare in the gullible.
yeah i figured this specific example was.. but have you looked into the real science behind something of this nature? that was more the question i meant to ask

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

yeah i figured this specific example was.. but have you looked into the real science behind something of this nature? that was more the question i meant to ask

Yes, I have. I started with the premise that TIME would have to have a sideways direction. My experiments do suggest that this avenue of research would bear fruit. But any real science has been removed from the knowledge base we are taught from.

Sylvir

Yes, I have. I started with the premise that TIME would have to have a sideways direction. My experiments do suggest that this avenue of research would bear fruit. But any real science has been removed from the knowledge base we are taught from.
Do you keep your research and experiments etc. private or do you share any of your findings online?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Do you keep your research and experiments etc. private or do you share any of your findings online?

I share everything online here on this site.

Sylvir

I share everything online here on this site.
awesome, i will be on the look out for more of your research on the forums as i continue to explore it. Thanks!