Texas may secede from the union

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

If this keeps up I just may end up moving to Texas. I refuse to pay my federal income tax esp since my income as a student is too low to have to pay taxes. Giving the government an interest free loan like that when they breathe down my neck like they do. BAH

I seem to recall reading the government hired a whole bunch of people to become IRS agents. Just makes me wonder if the job comes with a bullet proof vest.

titorite

That is old news and slick rick was just saying that BS to play on stupid voters.

Truth be told the majority of us understand whats going on... Slick rick was Lt Gov when Georgeee Porgee had to go play president for his dad and friends....

We do not like our Overlord Governor... For crying out loud he tried to pass forced vaccinations by executive order...

ONE : he is not a doctor.

TWO: the vaccines have not been long term tested

THEE: and this is a big one..... In Texas their is no "Executive Authority".... Perry tried to invent it. and then went on and tried to act on it. Our state congress had to explain to him slowly in small words that he was not a president nor a king and that he had no executive power to pass law without state congress.

And that is just one bad act... their are legion and the list grows the longer he stays in office.....

Texans have tried killing him ... but he is a slick son ova gun.

Seems he may stay in power till he dies of natural causes.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That is old news and slick rick was just saying that BS to play on stupid voters.

Truth be told the majority of us understand whats going on... Slick rick was Lt Gov when Georgeee Porgee had to go play president for his dad and friends....

We do not like our Overlord Governor... For crying out loud he tried to pass forced vaccinations by executive order...

ONE : he is not a doctor.

TWO: the vaccines have not been long term tested

THEE: and this is a big one..... In Texas their is no "Executive Authority".... Perry tried to invent it. and then went on and tried to act on it. Our state congress had to explain to him slowly in small words that he was not a president nor a king and that he had no executive power to pass law without state congress.

And that is just one bad act... their are legion and the list grows the longer he stays in office.....

Texans have tried killing him ... but he is a slick son ova gun.

Seems he may stay in power till he dies of natural causes.

I guess the only real solution is to remove government.

JTFriend

If this keeps up I just may end up moving to Texas. I refuse to pay my federal income tax esp since my income as a student is too low to have to pay taxes. Giving the government an interest free loan like that when they breathe down my neck like they do. BAH

It's a nice place to live but you will need a car. And, although there are a lot of open minded types, there are just as many or more Bubbas. I felt very alone during my formative years there and would never go back.

titorite

It's a nice place to live but you will need a car. And, although there are a lot of open minded types, there are just as many or more Bubbas. I felt very alone during my formative years there and would never go back.

Why would you never go back to such a nice place?

Texas is like any other state really....living under tyranny.

Non texans, LOL :rolleyes:

Truth be told, it is a weird phenomena but I and others , including other non texans, have pointed out that we are easy to point out on the web and we normally hang out in clusters.

JTFriend

Why would you never go back to such a nice place?

Texas is like any other state really....living under tyranny.

Non texans, LOL :rolleyes:

Truth be told, it is a weird phenomena but I and others , including other non texans, have pointed out that we are easy to point out on the web and we normally hang out in clusters.
Family and humidity. The people are a little better than but there are also a lot of stepford types.