Texas UFO “Cube”

TnWatchdog

I guess UFO videos/pictures are a "believe it or not" kind of thing... :) I could see what I believe to be a UFO, take my phone out and record it, but post it on here and get people telling me it's a hoax, or a bird, insect; etc...
You are so right on this. You could have an interview with the aliens but people would say, who were the actors and where did they get those cool outfits?

Poison Pen

I guess UFO videos/pictures are a "believe it or not" kind of thing... :) I could see what I believe to be a UFO, take my phone out and record it, but post it on here and get people telling me it's a hoax, or a bird, insect; etc...
You are so right on this. You could have an interview with the aliens but people would say, who were the actors and where did they get those cool outfits?

And this goes right back to the hoaxers and fraudsters that started the whole mess to begin with.

Derrick C.

After doing a little digging I found something interesting about the producer of that video. Tyler Glockner (SecureTeam 10) the video producer is apparently in it for the money and is a known UFO hoax video producer....You can check out this on Reality Uncovered:

Reality Uncovered Forums • View topic - "Secureteam10," prolific producer of YT UFO hoaxes for $$$

The link below shows his U Tube stats:

secureteam10 YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics - Socialblade.com

It does not pay to accept this stuff at face value there are a lot of hoaxers and pranksters in Ufology thus the bad rep Ufology has gotten and the Roswell Slides Saga back in May did not help the cause either. This is all over the place except where it counts. I checked MUFON and its not there:

Welcome to MUFON - Recent UFO Sightings | Alien Encounters | MUFON.com

Also looked at UFO Evidence and nothing there about it:

UFO EVIDENCE - Scientific Study of the UFO Phenomenon

This from the UFO Research Network:

How To Identify A UFO Hoax | UFO Research Network

Project Blue Book recorded 12,618 sightings, of those only 701 remain unidentified. The Project was located at Wright Paterson AFB near Dayton Ohio between 1947-1969.

Money is the root of all evil and the reason a lot of these people come out of the woodwork with more than sensational claims that most times cannot be independently verified.

damn its a hoax, well thanks for the researched reply, hoaxers piss me off guys and other people like him should be locked up for doing stuff like that

Poison Pen

In my prior post Project Blue Book recorded 12,000+ sightings with 701 being unidentified. Those 701 that were not identified does not make them UFOs/Alien it just means that they were not able to determine what they were. Until fame and fortune is taken out of the mix and serious research is done it's going to be hard to accept any of this as actual UFO/Alien sightings.