Thank you Admins & Mods

dimension-1hacker

I don't miss it, I just don't participate in discussions about it, lol.

"Truth always reverts to the minority." - Kierkigaard.
"Truth always reverts to the minority." - Kierkigaard
truth in what way, the minority causing the majority to switch to a new form of emotional opinion/ ethical system or the some groups of the minority are very likely to know truth about something that majority dismissed? Perhaps once the minority convinces the majority the majority dismiss or don't realize something else that the current minority realizes is true, or the scientific and philosopher minority in general are ones that truth goes back to or comes from? Or the qoute implies truth is a relative term as truth in general always goes back to the minority, not literally or and but figuratively, meaning only the minority know the truth. or and the majority are the ones that adopt the truth or and do not really realize the truth as they were so easly fooled before, or a large tribe may start out as logical but deteriates into illogicallness and the knowers of truth are the few.

Like to read history, exighting, fun, interesting, exilarating, and so on at the same time
"He was the mythical founder of the Greek religion, specifically the "Orphic Mysteries" variation of the Greek religion (as opposed to the Homeric or other version.) He was the bard who accompanied Jason and the Argonauts. And he made it out of the underworld, but his wife who he went to rescue did not make it out... sadly."
care to write some more?
You don't want to get involved in forum drama meaning insults thrown back and forth, where stale arguements are being thrown at each other.

Why not write a bit about Greek histories and epics.

on a different note black beards personality was based off my perspective more appealing to a certain degree, for example "you won't find an answer to good and evil even if you search to ends of the earth". The person that values power and at any costs wants to achieve his dream, "dreams never die", the nihilist that self creates meaning and self inspires oneself gaining a reasons to live only based off himself trying to become the king of pirates, what I would not do to be there, trafilagar law's power is awesome and amazing but some things are more appealing to me. Onepiece is awesome correct?!

Last edited: