Thank you Admins & Mods

TimeFlipper

This is the only website I'm a member of that hasn't gotten lame. This is a good environment. Everywhere else will censor or arbitrarily ban so quickly, but this place is both chill and respectful.

Its great to see our older members ( 7 years with Paranormalis) speaking out positively for Paranormalis, theres not many of us left :D..

Orpheus Rex

Its great to see our older members ( 7 years with Paranormalis) speaking out positively for Paranormalis, theres not many of us left :D..

Well, it's good to see you still kicking... err... 'flipping' too!

Yeah, I don't post here that often anymore. Maybe a few posts a year. Get active for a few weeks, then disappear for a few months - always end up returning here for a bit.

Honestly, I feel like I understand what's going on in the world now, so I don't have much reason for fringe discussion online.

dimension-1hacker

Well, it's good to see you still kicking... err... 'flipping' too!

Yeah, I don't post here that often anymore. Maybe a few posts a year. Get active for a few weeks, then disappear for a few months - always end up returning here for a bit.

Honestly, I feel like I understand what's going on in the world now, so I don't have much reason for fringe discussion online.
never know what you might miss usually the fringe becomes mainstreem which becomes the fringe after a few years.

Orpheus Rex

agreed. call me rick, wasn't Orpheus the best Greek musician who ALMOST escaped the underworld, just had be Rex it back. The morty in you must have reared its head, too much morty!

He was the mythical founder of the Greek religion, specifically the "Orphic Mysteries" variation of the Greek religion (as opposed to the Homeric or other version.) He was the bard who accompanied Jason and the Argonauts. And he made it out of the underworld, but his wife who he went to rescue did not make it out... sadly.

dimension-1hacker

Crocodile, Doflamingo, black-beard, Law, zoro, luffy? Now, maybe black beard is "cooler" then Trafligar Law

will read about Orpheus and more greek history, legends or history, inbetween? Well I don't know, did not see the events described occur or did not, so little I know and anything is possible, personally believe everything that can occurs, even legends exist somewhere, what makes life interesting!

Last edited: