The alleged Photon Belt scenario

Anonynez

So, if you havent heard or read already, theres a panic about an alleged Photon Belt scenario in which our planet would align with the Photon Belt in the Pleiades on 12/21/12 and neutralize the earth, leaving us without power for 3 days. No batteries, electricity, lights. There are even rumors that NASA acknowledged this on Dec 5, 2o12. Some say this is the transition into the new era, or the ascension into the fourth dimension. Ive read debunks and Ive read "proofs" about this scenario. Theres a lot of information related to this on the internet both educational and entertaining. It showed up yesterday on some peoples facebooks (i dont have one, but my place of employment does), and spread like wildfire. Im just curious what the members of these forums have to say about this. I thought it would be an interesting topic to touch on. Considering all of the doomsday scenarios that are out there, 3 days without power doesnt seem so bad. For some reason this one seems the most plausible to ordinary thinking people, which is personally why I believe it is causing such uproar.

Your thoughts?

Samstwitch

Regarding the 3 days without power, you must read this thread...Three Days of Darkness?

Father Malachi Martin speaks on the 3 days of Darkness in the Video above (5:30 minutes into it).

Samstwitch

JOHN TITOR ON 2012: "I am aware of the Mayan Colander but in 2012, it was not something I was able to think about. When the time comes, I'm sure people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time."

If a scenario that you spoke of actually happened, and the earth was without power for 3 days, then all of the clocks would stop...and that could be what John was referring to when he said, "people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time".

Just putting this out there in case it actually happens. :eek:

Anonynez

What about watches? I have lots of watches that run on batteries and kinetic energy ;)

I am curious as to why I would need to cover my vents. Are we talking evil darkness? Or no lights?

Samstwitch

What about watches? I have lots of watches that run on batteries and kinetic energy ;)

I am curious as to why I would need to cover my vents. Are we talking evil darkness? Or no lights?

I have always thought both, but I really don't know. It's just a guess. I can only pass on what John Titor, Father Martin, and others have said. From what I've heard and read about 3 days of Darkness, I think it's going to be a spiritual release of evil, that's accompanied by total darkness on earth. I think we're supposed to cover vents to stop evil spirits from entering our homes. I think it means there will be a manifestation of evil spirits (evil spirits released) that will roam the earth...and that might be preluded/accompanied by total power failure on earth.

TnWatchdog

I've been interested in this topic since I saw a segment done on "Ancient Prophecies" regarding the visions on the three sisters of Fatima. They saw a time where everything in the world stopped. Just like in the movie, "The Day The Earth Stood Still"...everything stopped. I believe it will happen but when is debatable. 12/21/12 seams to have a logical basis to it as the alignment that is happening hasn't happened for some time. I feel it could happen later for reasons unclear to me. I keep thinking nothing will happen on 12/21 then the scoffers will reign as has been foretold...then into 2013 things will happen when we least expect. I tell people, just in case, if the lights go out...don't look outside as a cleansing of earth may be happening and you will surely perish. The bright side of this is a reduction of your power bill. Ho-Ho-Ho

Samstwitch

I've been interested in this topic since I saw a segment done on "Ancient Prophecies" regarding the visions on the three sisters of Fatima. They saw a time where everything in the world stopped. Just like in the movie, "The Day The Earth Stood Still"...everything stopped. I believe it will happen but when is debatable.

I agree. I believe something will happen that will cause the world to stop, a massive power failure caused by an outside force of an unknown nature, but I have no idea when this might occur...except that it will be when we least expect it. And I think that will be the 'sign of the end of time'.

TnWatchdog

I've been interested in this topic since I saw a segment done on "Ancient Prophecies" regarding the visions on the three sisters of Fatima. They saw a time where everything in the world stopped. Just like in the movie, "The Day The Earth Stood Still"...everything stopped. I believe it will happen but when is debatable.

I agree. I believe something will happen that will cause the world to stop, a massive power failure caused by an outside force of an unknown nature, but I have no idea when this might occur...except that it will be when we least expect it. And I think that will be the 'sign of the end of time'.
An interesting thought...the clocks stop ticking...the end of time and this is a "sign"of the end of time! (as we know it)

Samstwitch

An interesting thought...the clocks stop ticking...the end of time and this is a "sign"of the end of time! (as we know it)

Exactly! I've been saying this for a long time. I really think this will happen someday in the near future. Just a theory...:)

P.S. That's why I have faraday cages filled with my emergency supply of electronics.

Anonynez

And if its the end of time as we know it, those who depend on time or live by time, will surely perish. They wont know what to do with themselves. I can tell the time of day by where the sun is. So, Ill be okay, but I sure do love watches. My watches tell me what the moon's doing, when the tide is highest and lowest, etc. My lady friend is a moon child, and I definitely need to know when to steer clear of her :D. I guess I can say I love the time, or to be able to tell what time it is, but I can live without it. Maybe Im just fascinated with dials and numbers.

So, the question now is this. Are we simply dealing with the end of time as a calendar method.....or the end of our time here on this planet? :)