The alleged Photon Belt scenario

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I believe this is one of the most realistic event that could take place. A 3 days long worldwide power failure caused by an outside and uncontrollable force is not far fetched after all, when you compare it with Nibiru and other stories.

Will power come back afterwards though? Is my car still going to work 3 days later? In other words, is this just a power failure, or is this "event" going to fry every electric device on the globe and bring us back to the stone age?

Samstwitch

I forgot to mention the Hopi Prophecies, which were given to a particular Hopi Tribe centuries ago by a man that fits the description of Jesus Christ. (Jesus walked the Americas and was known by Native Americans and other Tribes under different names.) The Hopi Native Americans who learned these prophecies all died out, but before the last one passed on, he told the Prophecies to an author, Thomas E. Mails, for the specific purpose of publishing them...and who did publish them in a book entitled, The Hopi Survival Kit: The Prophecies, Instructions and Warnings Revealed by the Last Elders.

The Prophecies were passed on from generation to generation verbally through songs and storytelling. They were instructed to live off the land in the Old Ways, and not to depend on the White Man's ways, i.e. things like electricity (paraphrasing here). However, as time passed, as they were forced on Reservations, they were also forced into using the White Man's ways.

There was specific purpose for being self-sufficient that had to do with the End Times Prophecy. The purpose in living on the land in the Old Ways was because a time would be coming, the End Times/Last Days when these things like electricity would cease to be available and terrible hardships would come. I'm paraphrasing again. It's been awhile since I read the Prophecies and I can't remember how it's all worded.

I recommend reading the book. It was published because the End Times Prophecies are being fulfilled. Click on the link to see the 'Look Inside' feature: The Hopi Survival Kit: The Prophecies, Instructions and Warnings Revealed by the Last Elders

P.S. In the old days, prior to electricity, Sundials were used to tell time!

Samstwitch

I believe this is one of the most realistic event that could take place. A 3 days long worldwide power failure caused by an outside and uncontrollable force is not far fetched after all, when you compare it with Nibiru and other stories.

Will power come back afterwards though? Is my car still going to work 3 days later? In other words, is this just a power failure, or is this "event" going to fry every electric device on the globe and bring us back to the stone age?

I think something's going to happen to fry everything electrical and bring the whole entire grid down for a very long period of time. That will force mankind to go back to the old ways. It will change everything in our world, and bring the people in our unruly world to their knees. I believe that's part of what is foretold in certain Prophecies, but we won't actually know what it means until it happens.

The cause of bringing the grid down could happen from a number of reasons, i.e. solar flares, nuclear war, and/or other ways that I'm not an expert on, such as the topic of this thread. We just won't how it comes down until after-the-fact.

Samstwitch

Here's a thread that I posted some time ago that I forgot about. Some of the Prophecies are in this thread!

THE HOPI SURVIVAL KIT: Hopi Prophecies, Past/Present/Future and How-to Survive the Coming Apocalypse

Is this the Blue Star Prohecy?

chief dan Evehema.jpg

I just did a search on Blue Star Prophecy and THIS is what I found. It is the same Prophecy. I recognize the symbols and images too. Look for the photo of Chief Dan Evehema. He was a 'Traditionalist' Hopi who did not give into the White Man's ways. He was the one who revealed the Prophecies that were passed down from his ancestors. He was the Hopi who gave the author of the book the Prophecies and history to write the book.