The American Book of the Dead

StarLord

My Thanks to you Paul.

I entrust to you my future freedom and well being.

Of the following I am cause celebre: I am the scion of Light and it's progeny.
I have been and am the slayer of crass and false equipoise. I am the sworn unvaunted scourage of the Dark Side. I seek to and have always to my utmost ability spread sedition amongst the Evil and it's heirs among us. I am the disposer of sedentary hogwash & septic scatological demi-truths, half-truths and untruths.
I continue to be the obdurate tutelary of personal and spiritual freedoms.

For this, have I been hounded and persued by the dark minions.

So, after the trial, do you have a position for me? I feel it only fair to point out that #'s 185 and 583 of the Kama Sutra throw my back out. Oh, I need daily time off to sharpen my swords too.

Judge Bean

The names of the jury panel have arrived in a scented vanilla envelope:

Anoah
Grayson
Ralan
Hackimer

as for the remainder, recused on account of Communist virus. Some of his children were pamphlets, and slept in a wind tunnel against the hard hearts of maids.

As for opening remarks, there was a man from Salem who under oath stated that he saw a tiny woman on a rafter hoisting invective upon the Innocent.

The magistrates flayed the...

Wait; I just remembered something. If Eugene is who I think he is, we are making a terrible mistake. He may go off and start another religion, or, what's worse, a spa. Will he post, or was this merely a way of drawing attention to his Blob site?

StarLord

Tis sad that their lot in life was spent as floatsom and jetsom amidst tunnel deitrus.
Pray tell, thinks you that a sented envelope as a harbinger of onus? Says I, this doth not bode well, yea verily. Me thinks that yon witch upon the rafters may fare more well that I if you found but only Anoah, Grayson, Ralan and my good friend Hackimer....But Wait!!! what of Dadof5?? Surely good sir, he would happen to have a glint of good tidings for my hour upon my need?

I have read all that he hath posted so far and he has neglected to post anything revealing and or of import. His first post here reminds me of a highway sign for a hotel. To continue..

Alas, I must await thee and thy good counsel as I have entrusted unto you my fate in this dogerel course of pseudo juxtapositions. Ah Fate!

Ralan

His crime is being a "brigand in consciousness and an outlaw in three states of my mind"?

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Ralan@Jul 31 2004, 09:35 PM
His crime is being a \"brigand in consciousness and an outlaw in three states of my mind\"?

No, this is what he is accused of. Another entity altogether has a crime. Yet another claims to be the one victimized by a criminal who is not part of the case except as an analogy or allegory. It is very complex. You are not to discuss the case outside the presence of Newark, N.J., and any violin.