The American Nerd Association

dancho

EDIT: Link is no longer available.

Man, getting back on this site was quite a hassle. Especially since most of my time has been taken up with monitoring the X-55L "Big Brother" Forum Eraser. The damn thing has been acting up lately. It's getting harder and harder to keep ahead of all the new sites with anti-american messages on them. Let's see, here's one with a message supporting Lynne Stewart. *Boink*

It seems to be working fine now.

(Oh yeah-- I got a new job working for Homeland Security.);)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: The American Nerd Association

The Google Ads have been removed from all the pages but the links page (where they kinda make sense). There is a reason for this. They didn't work. The Google computer was convinced that this site is about either 1) hilarious nerd hijinks, or 2) mental illness.

LMAO, that's classic.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"dancho\")</div>

Man, getting back on this site was quite a hassle. Especially since most of my time has been taken up with monitoring the X-55L \"Big Brother\" Forum Eraser. The damn thing has been acting up lately. It's getting harder and harder to keep ahead of all the new sites with anti-american messages on them. Let's see, here's one with a message supporting Lynne Stewart. *Boink*

It seems to be working fine now.

(Oh yeah-- I got a new job working for Homeland Security.);)[/b]

Isn't Dr. Laura a Founding Member of the ANA and didnt she 'spear head' the League for the same and ever since been tied up in leagal issues regarding the Associations name??????? Hmmm????? Which of course, leads us to the American Nerd Association League.

After all, if the shoe fits.........

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
LMAO, that's classic.[/b]

True, an immediate response regarding this is imperative regarding the HDR followers and their founder Gibbs.