The April 8 Eclipse Is Traveling Through Time

OakFieldAlienz444

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.' '.
/ \ / \
( | | )
(" " ")
\ /
\ ___ /
jgs '.___.'
o o
\ /
\ /
:-'""'-:
.-' ____ `-.
( ( (()) ) )
`-. ^^ .-'
`.==.'
jgs )(_
___
/ \
/ '---' \
'--_______--'
/ \
/ \
/\O/\
/ | \
// \\
(
..)
.' `'.
/ - - `\
/(')(') \
/ ^ ) |
\.--. |
\--' /
\__.-' __..''
jgs / |

.-.
.-""`""-. |(@ @)
/oOoOoOoOo\ \ \-/
'.-=-=-=-=-=-=-.' \/ \
jgs `-=.=-.-=.=-' \ /\
^ ^ ^ H \

These are the only symbols that we need to know about during this time.
It is the first day of the month of this coming eclipse. This day marks a time in history
when many things appear true but are not, the falsehoods are presented as true.
This angers the aliens who inhabit the symbols above and this happens all
throughout time.
The April 8 Eclipse is following humanity through time to try to bring judgement upon it, but
if we become aware of this we can overcome this, become better people, and enter a new era.

I have to wrap this up because I'm being monitored by many different alien species and
the moon really is coming soon.

PS: The Moon is Nibiru. I am risking everything telling you this.

Earthly Sources:

* X Marks the New Madrid Zone *3 Days of Darkness *Pentecost * References to Jonah & Nineveh *God Marking the USA for Possible Destruction *Patterns Leading to WW3 *Aleph & Tav *Easter-Good Friday *Earthquake Connection *Locust Warning *40 Day Repentance Warning * Double Diamond Ring Eclipse * 7 Planetary Alignment * 6666 Connection Between Last Total Solar Eclipse in 2017 & 2024 * Cross 111 Ft High Where X Marks the Spot over the New Madrid Zone *153 Fish and Its Meaning

Many prophets and watchmen have put out videos regarding the 3 Eclipses (2017, 2023, 2024). I thank all of them for their hard work. I want to give you an overview of how awesome God is. All the signs in the sun, moon and stars show his soon coming. These signs are put out by God, for his glory. All these signs, put together, are UNREAL and show he is truly God. This is an overview of what is lining up on April 8, 2024.

God is known for repeating patterns and numbers in the Bible. He uses the same number of days for many occurrences that repeat over and over. e.g., 3 days of darkness in Egypt; 3 days of darkness in the fish that swallowed Jonah; Saul was blinded for 3 days and after being given back his sight, then becoming Paul. Of course, when Jesus died, he came back from the darkness of death, 3 days later. All these biblical occurrences were based around 3 days and darkness.

An interesting fact is that the 3 days of darkness, that happened in Egypt, was on April 8, which was the first day of darkness. This was the 9th plague of the 10 plagues in the land of Egypt, right before Moses took the Israelites out of Egypt. Genesis 1:14 told us that the Sun and the Moon and Stars were for signs. Solar Eclipses are only on a new moon and lunar eclipses are on a full moon. (Thanks to Paul Begley- Breaking “Total Darkness”- YouTube)

Eclipse Definition

A solar eclipse occurs when the moon passes between the Sun and Earth, casting the Moon’s shadow on Earth. A solar eclipse can only happen during a new moon.

For any given place on Earth, a solar totality appears just once each 375, on average. Here and there, a few odd places enjoy two totalities in a single decade while others must wait for more than a millennium. Some locations receive total solar eclipses only a few years apart. But not many!
Thanks to Bob Berman- Frequency and rarity of a total solar eclipse- Yandex.com

Alpha and the Omega/ Tav & Aleph

August 21, 2017 – Total Solar Eclipse

October 14, 2023- Annular Solar Eclipse

April 8, 2024- Total Solar Eclipse

When looking at the path of darkness these 3 solar eclipses cast on the USA, they create appearance of the early paleo Hebrew letter Aleph or first letter of the Alphabet (this looks like the letter A at an angle).

When you take the total solar eclipses from 2017 and 2024, where they connect you get an X which is directly over the New Madrid Fault Area of the USA. This X is the last Hebrew letter of the alphabet which is called Tav. In Hebrew the Tav means a mark or a sign, ownership, seal, covenant, or to join two things together.

So, these eclipses are the first and last letter of the Hebrew Alphabet which corresponds to the Greek alphabet or the Alpha and the Omega. God is known as the Alpha and the Omega and the beginning and the end. Is God marking these solar eclipses with his name?

The X can also be looked at, as a cross. What if it is suggesting that Jesus was on the cross. Jesus’ final words were, “It is finished”. Could this be the finish to the United States?

Where the two total solar eclipses make a X, it exactly falls on a street called Salem.

Revelation 1:8 NKJV
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13 KJV
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning, and the end, the first and the last.

.' '.
/ \ / \
( | | )
(" " ")
\ /
\ ___ /
jgs '.___.'
o o
\ /
\ /
:-'""'-:
.-' ____ `-.