The Bible Code

pauli

The Bible Code

Its a bit O.T., but I will respond.

I've always thought that the rapture if/when it does happen will appear to others to be a \"natural\" occurance and no so inexplicably like the \"Left Behind\" movies.

Yes, but I don't think this is the great hope of the pre-Millenialists. They aren't expecting the Rapture to be a mass death causing event. I imagine they would take a dim view of this sort of interpretation. ;)

\"No elephants are dead, not even a dead hare or rabbit,\" he added. \"I think animals can sense disaster. They have a sixth sense. They know when things are happening.\"

Isn't it amazing how clued in the animal kingdom is? They could sense something was going down and took the time to clear out of the way. Sometimes, I suppose, it pays to be an animal. They seem to have more common sense. :D

JediStryker

The Bible Code

I don't even believe that the rapture will actually happen. There's really nothing in the Bible that supports the idea. The idea of the rapture comes from an ambiguous verse.

Cornelia

The Bible Code

That 144 number means nothing more than "a big big amount of something". In those languages (aramaic and ancient hebrew) 12 was the basic number. Being 144 the result of 12 * 12, it's an unspecified but big amount of things.
Like that "40 day and 40 nights" which you find often in the Bible, it means, again, an unspecified but long time.

Gamur316

The Bible Code

okay!

1st, There is a Bible code program for PC(look for it)
2nd, Look in the Bible for Words like Time Travel, John Titor, ... you know, weird stuff, and see what comes up ...
3rd, The Codes say 2012 is the End of Days, a comet hits, But it also says "I will Save you" or something like that in 2012.(weird)
4th, Some probably know already but I'll say it anyway. God gave the Stone thingies to Moses, Moses copied them, from there at least 100 other people recopied the Bible, dont you think errors whould occur?

From this you can either say, Moses (or whoever) Rewrote the Bible with the Codes in there... But thats impossible without Technology :blink: . Mabye God(s) is(are) Intelligent Life, From lets say Mars (just a Stupid@ss suggestion) :dry: , Now this would also Connect to Egypt and The Pyramids. Mars has a few Convincing Anomalies on its surface from satelite Pics of Nefertiti, Pharoas, and Even the Face(which is now a Lions Face :p ). Now from the Lions face you might notice The Sphinx, which isnt a Dog(or cat, Whatever its supposed to be) Its a Lion cuz Lions have Long torsos, dogs dont :D (or was it the other way).

Well I see I'm not going anywhere with this ... I kinda drifted away when I got to Mars ... :p

By the way, The John Titor Time Machine Ebay thing, Mabye its his Mom selling it?... :huh:

Fushar

The Bible Code

Originally posted by virtualgirl+Dec 29 2004, 10:49 AM--><div class='quotemain'> I finally got the decoding software.

[/b]

Can u please tell us where u got the decoding software thing? im interested in getting it.

<!--QuoteBegin-Gamur316
@Jan 4 2005, 11:56 PM

[/quote]

So where can it be downloaded/bought?

TheSadGoat

The Bible Code

2nd, Look in the Bible for Words like Time Travel, John Titor, ... you know, weird stuff, and see what comes up ...
3rd, The Codes say 2012 is the End of Days, a comet hits, But it also says \"I will Save you\" or something like that in 2012.(weird)
4th, Some probably know already but I'll say it anyway. God gave the Stone thingies to Moses, Moses copied them, from there at least 100 other people recopied the Bible, dont you think errors whould occur?

I'd like to see the results of your first three suggestions Gamur.

virtualgirl

The Bible Code

Originally posted by Fushar+Jan 5 2005, 05:08 AM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by virtualgirl@Dec 29 2004, 10:49 AM
I finally got the decoding software.

Can u please tell us where u got the decoding software thing? im interested in getting it.

<!--QuoteBegin-Gamur316
@Jan 4 2005, 11:56 PM

So where can it be downloaded/bought?
[/b][/quote]

Fushar:

http://www.research-systems.com/codes/codefind.html

This is the one I have. The download is less expensive than purchasing the CD.

sam mower

Re: The Bible Code

The only connection between the bible and time travel, that I can see, is that god somehow made the universe in first day and he made our planet later.

so earth didn't exist on the first day, earth did not make a rotation (a day actually - 1 rotation - 1 day), and god still made the universe in the first day.
We are to believe that earth existed prior to it's own existence, as god somehow managed to keep track of time on our planet's rotation! That's some serious time travelling!

Maybe first 7 days actually don't represent 168 hours, but rather something like 16 000 000 000 years, viewing from our 3D perception, with a 9,81 m/s^2 gravity and 30km/s speed that we are running through the void.

StarLord

Re: The Bible Code

You may want to check on the Indian (Hindu) Yuga and see how long one "Day" of God really lasts. Your calculator will get a work out.