The bible?

Secretman3811

It has also been re-written depending on the religion, Catholics, Mormons, Lutherans, Christians etc all have different versions of the bible, although they are all basically the same, for example Mormons have the King James version.

As for the astrology part, constellations and astrology have always been a main stay of religion, the north star is what led the prophets to baby jesus after all.

Astrology was very very important to our ancestors, you can tell the time of year depending on the location of the stars and constellations. Orion is also one of the brightest ones in the southern hemisphere so it would be easy to see.
It also get worse like the gay bible and maybe a freemason bible

IlluminatiArchbishop

I want to know why is the bible written many times over and different word in it and never know the truth of it and hear some part of bible have star system like Orion I think that in the bible?
The Bible started out too complex from what I have seen then King James decided to dumb it down to what we have today. Anyhow the original bible probably was about extraterrestrial scientists and not at all what we have today.

IlluminatiArchbishop

It also get worse like the gay bible and maybe a freemason bible
No idea what Freemason people believe personally but my grandfather whom sadly died long before I was born was Grandmaster of his lodge and one of my favorite teachers in Junior High was an adept Freemason and possibly one of the nicest and nerdiest people I have ever known. Freemason people also run the amazing Shriner's hospitals and other charity organizations so really they are pretty awesome people to me at least.

IlluminatiArchbishop

No idea what Freemason people believe personally but my grandfather whom sadly died long before I was born was Grandmaster of his lodge and one of my favorite teachers in Junior High was an adept Freemason and possibly one of the nicest and nerdiest people I have ever known. Freemason people also run the amazing Shriner's hospitals and other charity organizations so really they are pretty awesome people to me at least.
The teacher did tell me they believe in Lucifer the light bringer and not the biblical Satan