The Black Knight

Wind7

Staff
Black_Knight_Satellite.jpg

The Black Knight Satellite, a 13,000 year old Alien Satellite?
Space Junk or alien “Satellite”, the black knight as it’s called today– has been around for quite some time now. It has been identified as an Alien Satellite and even though there are images of this object, many remain skeptical about its purpose and origin.

The discovery of the Black Knight Satellite is perhaps one of the most (in)famous space objects to orbit our Planet. This “Artificial Satellite” has caused mayor media interest since the late 50’s, and it has become one of the most talked about objects in space. First thought to be an Russian spy satellite, the Black Knight has gripped the interest of millions worldwide.

According to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now.

The USA and Soviet Union have shown particular interest in this “unidentified space object”. Since its discovery this satellite has interested countries such as Sweden and enthusiasts worldwide. One of them is a Ham Radio operator who apparently had decoded a series of signals received from the UFO Satellite and interpreted it as a star-chart centered on the Epsilon Bootes Star System and that the Black Knight originated from this System 13.000 years ago. (The Epsilon Boötis is a double star in the northern constellation of Boötes. It has the traditional names Izar and Pulcherrima. The star system can be viewed with the unaided eye at night, but resolving the pair with a small telescope is challenging; an aperture of 76 mm (3.0 in) or greater is required. — Wikipedia)

But according to many, this discovery was made much earlier than we thought. Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from this otherworldly satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs. After Tesla’s discovery in the next 30 to 50 years the signal was being intercepted more frequently until it was apparently “decoded”. Since the 1930’s Astronomers worldwide have been reporting strange radio signals which allegedly come from the “Black Knight”.

The Black Knight, A 13000 Year Old Alien Satellite?

So, what's your take on this?

Some have called it space junk>'A leftover thermal blanket from a space launch'
to 'Alien technology that crashed into the Earth's atmosphere and became benign
after the heat destroyed it's progression..'

So, what are your theories or speculations?

(Sorry right away if this has been posted before
as I wasn't sure just where to create this thread.)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I've heard of this.. :) But I have no clue what it is or where it came from... It'd be pretty cool if it were some sort of alien satellite..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
They say on Wikipedia that it's possibly a space blanket. It's pretty hard to tell whether is very big or medium in size, or very small at all... I doubt it could be something as small as a space blanket though...

013.jpg

What if the Black Knight is a dark guardian watching over our world, ready to reset civilization on Earth?

Sadly, there aren't tons of pictures, and those we can find online aren't always from reliable sources. See the following one for instance.

black-knight-satellite.jpg

The second one, with a bright blue background is the same picture that Wind7 posted above. The 3rd one can be seen in the article Einstein posted. As I'm definitely not an authority on the subject, I can't say for sure that the four other pictures are legit. They seem to be, but I can't be sure.

What do you guys think of the Black Knight? I think it's an incredibly interesting subject. Just imagine if it's actually an ancient lost alien satellite or derelict spacecraft that was left here eons ago!

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've heard of this.. :) But I have no clue what it is or where it came from... It'd be pretty cool if it were some sort of alien satellite..

Apparently it is an alien satellite. There is quite a story to read about how it was discovered.

20 Facts about the Black Knight Satellite
2 of the facts in the article you shared were particularly interesting.

11. Polar orbits are often used for earth-mapping, earth observation, capturing the earth as time passes from one point and reconnaissance satellites. This would put the Black Knight in the category of a observational Satellite.

18. According to the decoded message, the Black Knightsatellite originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago.

I knew the satellite is allegedly transmitting something, but I wasn't aware someone was actually able to decode something and make sense of it. Do you know more about how they got to decode the signal, and if they were able to understand anything else out of it?