The Brossard Experiment (redo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keroscene

Re: The Brossard Experiment (redo)

No offense deadz74, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with Harte saying your machine won't do what you intend it to. I pretty much feel the same way he does. Harte is just that much better at text war. He's not a troll. I actually value his input on every topic here and my only real problem with him is he doesn't post more often.

As for you and your machine, I think it's awesome that you're actually building it, wether it works or not. Even if for some odd reason it doesn't do what you wan it tot right away, it's still pretty awesome you're actually building it. Don't let Harte get to you.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

content delete by user

DoctorZ

content delete by user

ZeoEmeraude

I find serious issues with the HDR. Now I'm not saying that your little machine won't work....hell it might....but I don't think the HDR unit will help you in any way. We have debated the validity of that device for years. I watched your videos because I like to keep an open mind, but I find flaws in your logic when you introduce the HDR into your "vehicle". I would like to see a video of your Philly experiment. That would prove to me that you may be onto something. A nice little story on a quickly thrown together web page proves nothing. Seeing is believing and if you want to impress the time travel community at large.....than we need more than a steel frame and you sitting in a chair with that machine strapped to you while your cameraman tells you he sees something behind you....Also, let me remind you that this is an open forum. For you to tell folks to stop questioning you makes you seem even more baseless. Until I see you traveling to the past or future, I'm going to debunk your claims. See you at the live chat.

DoctorZ

content delete by user

DoctorZ

content delete by user

Num7

Administrator
Staff

First of all, don't use Windows Movie Maker.

As far as I know, they released an "Element" version of Adobe Premiere, which is a pretty awesome piece of software. If I was to work on a movie, I'd go with Adobe Premiere.

DoctorZ

content delete by user

DoctorZ

content delete by user

Keroscene

That thing is awesome looking. Looks much better actually together than it does in the pictures. I want one just like that for my own use. I'll send u some more emails on what I want when I have moneys to proceed, Dr.Z. Nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.