The Brotherhood of Shaving: Reform today's scruffy Men; turn bums into Gentlemen!

Samstwitch

I guess I can ask the men......What are the reasons men like to grow beards?

If I had to guess, I would say men grow beards because they are too lazy to shave (not counting those who don't shave for religious purposes). That's my guess and I could be wrong. Whatever the reason, most beards look crappy, not classy...the ones I've seen anyway.

Brotherhood of Gentlemen? Yeah that would be nice, because today Gentlemen are almost extinct...so are Ladies. Unfortunately in today's society, Ladies and Gentlmen are a rare dying breed.

Loopi

The Bearded One
This is as clean shaved as I get. I can look to see if I have any pictures when I didn't have a beard. I'll see what I can find when I get home... Samstwitch What do you think of the trimmed look? Am I not a classy lady? o_0 lol :ROFLMAO:

Samstwitch

This is as clean shaved as I get. I can look to see if I have any pictures when I didn't have a beard. I'll see what I can find when I get home... Samstwitch What do you think of the trimmed look? Am I not a classy lady? o_0 lol :ROFLMAO:

Hi Loopi, Well first, unless I'm missing something, you're a man, not a lady. Secondly, if your photo is current, you're not clean shaven, but have scruff. Sorry, you don't get the Classy label unless you shave or do something with that stubble. :rolleyes::eek:

Loopi

The Bearded One
I haven't clean shaved since 2002, Yuppers, my picture is current. The clean shaved looked only works for some men. Just like beards only work for some. I clean it trimmed and clean the edges up.

PamelaM

I haven't clean shaved since 2002, Yuppers, my picture is current. The clean shaved looked only works for some men. Just like beards only work for some. I clean it trimmed and clean the edges up.

Just because you dont fit Samstwiches definition of classy by no means does it mean you are not one handsome dude. ;)

Samstwitch

Beneath many a beard are some handsome men livin',
But thy hairy detractors keep them very well hidden.
If Classy ye wish to be...
Then shave that hairy thing from thee!
If not, then so be it...
But fun with stylish women ye be missin'! :p

:ROFLMAO: ;)