The Butterfly Effect šŸ¦‹ (not movie related)

PoisonApple

Badass ā˜†ļ½”*ā™”āœ§*怂
Zenith
I'm experimenting with a thought and I'd love your help, if you're willing. šŸ™‚

Close your eyes and clear your thoughts as best you can. Then I want you to visualize in your mind's eye a butterfly. šŸ¦‹ It can be one or multiple. Keep focusing on the butterfly for about 60 seconds.

Now I want you to go about your day, your week... But take notice of butterflies. Maybe you see a little girl with a picture of a butterfly on her clothing, a butterfly painted onto a mailbox, etc. Check back in with me and let me know how many butterflies you've encountered throughout your week.

.āœ§Ė˜ā *.ā ļ½”ā€¢āœ§ā * ā ā€¢ā ļ½”ā˜†ļ¾Ÿā .ā *ā ļ½„ā ļ½”ļ¾ŸšŸ¦‹

Last edited:

8thsinner

I'm experimenting with a thought and I'd love your help, if you're willing. šŸ™‚

Close your eyes and clear your thoughts as best you can. Then I want you to visualize in your mind's eye a butterfly. šŸ¦‹ It can be one or multiple. Keep focusing on the butterfly for about 60 seconds.

Now I want you to go about your day, your week... But take notice of butterflies. Maybe you see a little girl with a picture of a butterfly on her clothing, a butterfly painted onto a mailbox, etc. Check back in with me and let me know how many butterflies you've encountered throughout your week.

.āœ§Ė˜ā *.ā ļ½”ā€¢āœ§ā * ā ā€¢ā ļ½”ā˜†ļ¾Ÿā .ā *ā ļ½„ā ļ½”ļ¾ŸšŸ¦‹
If you are looking validation for the loa then heres mine, yes its real. I put my life on the line to test it a number of years back by choosing to be homeless and go without money. It took a couple of weeks to really reprogram my brain and reality and start taking effect but once you get into that flow state it goes smooth, just try not to let go of that flow state because getting it back sometimes is more difficult.
I wouldn't recommend testing it my way but as hard brain resets go, it works...lol I should probably do it again actually.

Traveler Child

LOL, Do I dare say 3 Butterflies -- what you are pointing to is manifestation. Yes, it is possible, at times we see what we are looking for or searching for.

Question being is it because our attention is focused to this or is it emergent i.e. bubbling up from an acceptance of a new reality we set or reset our boundaries around?

If on a daily basis we focus on a new reality we want to bring forth, our actions will shift to make this new reality occur. So if we worry about bad outcomes then these things will tend to occur. Whereas if our attention is focused on good outcomes, and what we would like to see more of in our life, then we will experience these more frequently. Going back to which wolf do you feed.

Caveats here is do not do this for selfish purposes, and allow for a natural flow in the process. You are in the river and making decisions based on what you see ahead of you. Learn the flows and the signs to steer yourself into areas of the river you wish to be in.

8thsinner

LOL, Do I dare say 3 Butterflies -- what you are pointing to is manifestation. Yes, it is possible, at times we see what we are looking for or searching for.

Question being is it because our attention is focused to this or is it emergent i.e. bubbling up from an acceptance of a new reality we set or reset our boundaries around?

If on a daily basis we focus on a new reality we want to bring forth, our actions will shift to make this new reality occur. So if we worry about bad outcomes then these things will tend to occur. Whereas if our attention is focused on good outcomes, and what we would like to see more of in our life, then we will experience these more frequently. Going back to which wolf do you feed.

Caveats here is do not do this for selfish purposes, and allow for a natural flow in the process. You are in the river and making decisions based on what you see ahead of you. Learn the flows and the signs to steer yourself into areas of the river you wish to be in.
Well yes it's manifestation but it's a bit more complicated than just focus on what you want, we carry programs and belief systems that aren't necessarily good for us, and we carry a lot of trauma and darkness from our earlier years too. Intention does matter though, you have to learn not only how to manifest but what it is in your life that you don't want to continue manifesting already. But don't mistake selfishness, that word is thrown around here too often to mean it's bad to care about the self additionally implying that what is good for you is bad for someone else but that is rarely the case. Your experience of reality is yours alone, everything you do is selfish if you want to look at it purely mechanically. But you can be purely selfish by fulfilling your desires to help others too...This is what it means to serve. Serving both you and those you interact with.