The Chosen

label

To start this section,

I am not a good person nor will I ever claim to be one. I don't know a lot but I know stuff about stuff. Point is I am the last person on earth that should have an opinion.

I suffer from a few mental conditions and then a clown with guns in movies romanticized not only mental instability but also cheapen human life. We see this over and over again. In roman times the worst things that people could do to each other was done and placed on display.

To create change one must recognize weakness, in all its forms. For it is the weak that gets subjugated first, then the strong gets enslaved.

We live in a world where greed has become god and its subjects cannibalize each other financially. Causing pain is seen as a strength and becomes a warning to others.

All things evil == evil. This is important.

In order to help humanity, humanity needs to be given instruction. This failed because instruction is frowned upon. Again important to note.

Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.

Being Meek.
  1. quiet
  2. gentle
  3. submissive
  4. easily imposed upon.
Simply put if you wish to fix/help humanity... Give them God. Simply put if people has something to believe in and something to be fearful of they will auto-correct.

Just like a piece of software has its defining parameter and its single function, humans need parameters and allowed to function. Religion "good one" will provide this better then laws can because there is no escape from religion unlike laws.

A lot of people will disagree with me, but fact is for better or for worse humanity functioned better in a time where hope live then in a time where only greed lives.