The Chronocraft time machine

Lumbergooz

Can anyone please share the Arklinski Pack ? I have seen @Opmmur posting some valuable papers, with link to a torrent site that has no seeds to download the entire pack. Please anyone share it. I did build the main directional tuned capacitor with quartz wand inside, but I need more info to finish it..

TimeFlipper

it's a radionic machine attached to a concentric octahedral aluminum plate waveguide.

Hmmm, we have two conflicting shapes here NP...Concentric refers to circles, very different to Octahedral shapes!
Concentric shape is the picture of a circle on the left, and the Octahedral shape is the picture on the right of the circle..

So how do we construct a concentric octahedral shape, that a radionic machine is attached to NP? :fp:..
We all know you are essentially a theoretically minded person, so whats your theory for creating the Concentric Octahedral Shape, that does not fit into Reality? o_O:LOL:..

TimeFlipper

Ok NP, so can you show us how you would fit any concentric shape of your choice into a octahedron shape please, I presume you still want to make a waveguide into some kind of geometric shape, for what ever reason? :unsure:..

NaturalPhilosopher

well like the 'hawk' the electrogravitic flying craft...it functions by generating massive RF energy within a waveguide all around it's outer perimeter.

In this case the chronocraft does the same but with a non-EM energy
chronocraft has no power source, no power supplies, no plug, no generator, no batteries, nothing.
it has only one thing a radionic device attached to 'quartz crystals with electrodes'. The electrodes aren't plugged into anything. just like how radionic machines have electrical components, coils, capacitors, resistors but no electricity running through them

the shape is important as it determines the non-EM energy photon interference pattern.
this is really key to amplifying the system from external energy sources
it's size, gap of the waveguide is also a major key to getting higher performance.

just like how the harmonics of the hdr resonating tank circuit radically improves it's efficiency.

it's a consciousness assisted technology, like the hdr.
you'd want to use this on a vortex during specific astrological alignments for best results. like during a full moon, that causes energy to be pulled up from underground vastly expanding the vortex and making them stronger.

my guess is the chronocraft shape is resonating with an object in another dimension and is extracting power from it. Exact dimensions would be critical for that to happen. In that case, I think I know what it is and means you'd want to make the entire thing out of a different material.

anyone know the dimensions?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

well like the 'hawk' the electrogravitic flying craft...it functions by generating massive RF energy within a waveguide all around it's outer perimeter.

In this case the chronocraft does the same but with a non-EM energy
chronocraft has no power source, no power supplies, no plug, no generator, no batteries, nothing.
it has only one thing a radionic device attached to 'quartz crystals with electrodes'. The electrodes aren't plugged into anything. just like how radionic machines have electrical components, coils, capacitors, resistors but no electricity running through them

the shape is important as it determines the non-EM energy photon interference pattern.
this is really key to amplifying the system from external energy sources
it's size, gap of the waveguide is also a major key to getting higher performance.

just like how the harmonics of the hdr resonating tank circuit radically improves it's efficiency.

it's a consciousness assisted technology, like the hdr.
you'd want to use this on a vortex during specific astrological alignments for best results. like during a full moon, that causes energy to be pulled up from underground vastly expanding the vortex and making them stronger.

my guess is the chronocraft shape is resonating with an object in another dimension and is extracting power from it. Exact dimensions would be critical for that to happen. In that case, I think I know what it is and means you'd want to make the entire thing out of a different material.

anyone know the dimensions?

What happened to the "concentric octahedral shape" explanation? :censored: :LOL:.
The electrogravitic craft you mentioned was created by the well known scientist Thomas Townsend Brown, who put huge amounts of DC Voltage (not RF energy) into saucer shaped dielectric materials causing them to lift...

The higher the Voltage, the greater the lift and speed...Propulsion is always in the direction of the positive charge....Lift is generated from the voltage pushing the underneath of the craft up, with a suction effect on the upper side of the craft....The remainder of your posting was the usual highly interesting theoretical explanations :cool:..

Mystic Monk

I always thought that the Chronocraft Time Machine was electronics device and not a radionic machine. I could be wrong, but many years ago, I read an article talking about the Chronocraft Time Machine in which somebody used a CB transceiver and increase the output on it.

NaturalPhilosopher

yup
original radionic machines were audio amplifiers that were powered.
they found out they still worked when unplugged.

CB radio works similiarly

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

Many Radionic machines schematics show amplification stage. Which leads one to assume that amplifying with external power increases output. Lumbergooz purchased a multistage amplifier from the 50s made of tubes not transistors to use it either between the witness well and next stage. or just before the final transmit stage. Of course considering the moon status which @NaturalPhilosopher mentioned. This moon effect is a solid truth, it does strengthen results.