The Coronavirus what will come!

F Stein

Yeah. That would be Harriet B. I think she was a serial killer that lured her victims in with her ridiculous claims of blue tube time travel. You have to die and are buried in a blue tube. To be resurrected in the future for breeding purposes.
No a current premium member alludes to it, by claiming somebody has not left this forum but disappear from this time to go to he future full of amazonian women. Can't remember who it was all where the post is. Will come across it again. It was in the time travelling schematic section.

lamdo263

My time traveling friend tells me that 99% of all males end up impotent. Leading to a catastrophic decline in population when you add in the number of premature death mainly of males. Castration becomes the only effective treatment to prevent premature death from this variant, Covid - BSR. The remaining men capable of having children do so but with great difficultly and are all from one group.

I have read a premium member on here alluding to to a future dominated only by females.
It does not stay that way long, if it does occur. There's a yin and a yang to the biological dynamics, so males do come back in time so the reproductive balance can be restored. *Distant males encountered in time travel reporting, one definably a high tech cannibal from the future, The best of Art Bell, distant human male encountered by witness that was walking to a house, that was throwing a Halloween party. Witness was frozen in place, but only talked to by high tech cannibal.

Caller was during Art's show from Pahrump Nevada. * In file archives probably, The Best Of Art Bell, the show. Contact coasttocoast Am.com, personnel there. Note must sign on as a member to email Geo Noory Coast to Coast AM Contact Info: Number, Address, Advertising & More | Coast to Coast AM

F Stein

Yeah. That would be Harriet B. I think she was a serial killer that lured her victims in with her ridiculous claims of blue tube time travel. You have to die and are buried in a blue tube. To be resurrected in the future for breeding purposes.
There is a story... more plz

alpha centauri

This is interesting, who's this time traveler with the insights of our future?
You wrote in her thread. That should be the time traveler.

I think it could be this way, but then I think this is planned, because these prophecies are also in the bible. The quotes I posted in your thread.

F Stein

You wrote in her thread. That should be the time traveler.
The problem with that statement of yours is @mullac998 is the author of that post not @Starlite. He does not mention her by name or says that she the time traveler in question. It's a bad habit to get into speculation. It's up to mullac if he reveals his source.

vp8671

In my modest opinion, its not possibile to go back in time. This is something about I had tought a lot when i first started to study theoretical physics. In this class ( as you americans call it ) we studied the Schroendinger equation. Just for fun, I solved respect the time variable. It happened that the equation gave 2 results in form of an oscillating wave, one wave from the past and one from the future, parting themselves at origin. Solving again showed that matter can exists only in the present, and it is istantaneous. I strongly believe its only possibile to travel in the future using relativity, but i may be wrong.