The Cough 2005

XDrFirefly

The Cough 2005

I'm just wondering how many of you out there in the forum has a cough you've had for a few weeks, and the darn thing just wont go away.

Description
- Worst at Night
- dry cough
- Tickle in the back of thoat.

Those are mine, I will have to ask some of the other ppl I know with the cough.

Here are current location of people I know.
(No direct interaction with each other.)

Akron, Oh
Cleveland, Oh
Columbus, Oh
Pittsburg, PA
*Tampa Bay, FL (Has only had it for a week or 2 may not be related.)

Person 1 : 1 Year
Person 2 : 2 Months
Person 3 : 2 Months
Person 4 : 1 Month
Person 5 : More then a few weeks
Person 6 : a week or so

Now, you may ask why I ask. 3 out 4 people went and saw a doctor and nothing worked. (I was the 4th, I have not health insurance so no doctor for me.)

Thanks

Dr FF

Heinrich Hundekok

Re: The Cough 2005

:LOL:rFirefly,

You'd probably get better once you install a "John Bajak's patented flu capacitor" over your bed. It's worked fine for me! ;)

H.H.

PyRo99

Ooh, I have the "cough" Firefly. But mines gone away. But I did go to the Doctor, but the crap they said didn't do anything, and they said I had a Sinus Infection, which turned into Layrngitis, go figure.;) Still no voice, after...4 days?

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PyRo99\")</div>
Ooh, I have the \"cough\" Firefly. But mines gone away. But I did go to the Doctor, but the crap they said didn't do anything, and they said I had a Sinus Infection, which turned into Layrngitis, go figure.;) Still no voice, after...4 days?[/b]

Son, that layrngitis sounds more like the end of a viral infection, not bacterial sinus infection.

:LOL:rFirefly:
Description
- Worst at Night
- dry cough
- Tickle in the back of thoat.

Two people I know in Central Illinois - 4 weeks straight
I assumed it was allergies or respitory flu virus. Spring has sprung :)

psychic

I've had this cough 3 times and each time it lasts 3 weeks.
I've never coughed so much in my entire life!! :(
I had no other symptoms.Pretty weird.

XDrFirefly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sosuemetoo\")</div>
Two people I know in Central Illinois - 4 weeks straight
I assumed it was allergies or respitory flu virus. ?Spring has sprung :)[/b]

See the weird thing is that none of my friends ever had a coughing fit any other springs. Maybe a virus. I think it's just weird no one really talks about it.. so i'm just doing my own research.... thanks for the info

dr ff

artsouth

yes the dry cough, i have it. i cough so hard sometimes i get cramps in my abdominal muscels,and see stars....huntington,wv ill bet it has to do with all this spaying ... they sray here daily . they already call this area death valley because polluted air gets traped in the ohio valley, add that to the chemtrails and thats propbley why some of us are coughing.....

StarLord

Buying a Ionizer is a good way to start cleaning up the air in your house. Be sure to have it next to a wall that is easy to clean. The closest wall will become charged as will the particles of polution that get drawn out of the air and thats where it will stick.

Ionizers are a great way to pull smoke out of the air also.