The EJ Gold SuperBeacon, looking for the black box kind with two antenna's

TimeFlipper

the white noise video i found looked like it was filmed off a tv white noise picture as for the symbols i wrote down my self what my cmos camcorder sees. some the white noise videos on youtube look man made to but the one i shot 30 seconds of looked really like someone pointed a damcorder at a white noise screen on a tv and shot it right from the image screen ,

the links to my white noise videos come up like a snapshot to thats how links works its not a photo only the drawings of the symbols i did by hand from the slowed white noise is a picture i took of my drawing to upload here , my drawing is sitting on my desk so after i viewed the slowed white noise on my laptop and wrote it down and took a picture to upload to here i dont know how to impose pictures in white noises im not that good , and i can assure you im not into the fakery stuff either .
This is what i meant about superimposing 1 picture onto another picture cousin Steve :)..

hqdefault.jpg

steven chiverton

dont know how thats done even with white noise since they brought out digital tv, analogues may be getting rare except for those who have them and a digital set top box to convert the analogue tv to digital so its going to be hard to try filming it right off a analogue tv the white noise to check it again if the old tvs are hard to come by

lamdo263

What I did years ago, was to wire wrapped nails that I heated up and sunk in a square of plastic. I was using in part the RF energies from a small reflecting dish, that I had made out of used pop cans. What I had managed to do, is that my radio frequency signal that was coming in, to split that, or fraction it down, so that the tuner on the television I had could process the signal.

Can't remember if I welded in a few capacitors and resisters, but this wavic form that was coming into the dish, was fractioned down, so that I could pick up the weather channel in Colorado. Not a bad reception on it, either.

I used like five nails and coax, to feed this signal in from this dish, that I had placed on a twenty-five foot section of pipe, that I received the signals from.

I also put in a few windings, so that the signal would amp up, with finishing nails, as the wrap around cores. What goes on here, is that the signal was columnated and concentrated, then wiggled through the other various wrapped degrees of nails plus wire wrappings.*Note the signal will vibrate those quartz pieces and generate that modified signal to the overall line signal current, that's going into either your tuner, or to another pass of filters.

On top of the heads of the nails, I placed bit of quarts crustal, that was garnered from a gravel mix. The signal from the dish, had to be passed through where an LNA dish would be in front of the pedaled dish. {pop can} And then a second pass, still through another receptor of various size nails, again, with small bits of quarts on the head of the nails. You probably could modulate how the proper set-up would go, if you'd put your thinking cap on, and work with just how that signal should be quartz metal modulated.

If you give your tuner of whatever you're trying to get a signal translation a chance, the tuner itself will look for the variances based in signal, then lock-on and rebroadcast and improved signal to you.

This unit cost me probably fifty to one hundred dollars in time and effort, but very low on the materials that I worked with.

Make sure that you use an RF filter, if you've got to much electrical oomph in whatever's coming out of that dish. I'm located near the west coast, give or take a few hundred, so was really surprised when I had colo coming through on the dish. "Cheers"

*Sources, if you can find the simplified Radio Shack book on learning electronics, this helps a load and a half. Somebody might be selling a copy used online in books? I don't know if the Radio Shack stores are still in business. US military services books on their basic courses in electronics books, might be sold online too?
I remember what I did now. In the centered to the dish I made, I used a pop can as an LNA amplifier. I remember it was a number of bare wire windings, with no metal core and those windings, fed into some larger quarts crystal, about half the size of a little finger fingernail and then to that center feed out, then I went to wound choked cores, with crystals.

What I must have done, was at first linneate the signal, or give it some sizing like how one rolls bread dough, and then that secondary feed out, was base segregated in signal, to be a stepped or uniformed marched signal, to the TV tuner. This is why I got n immediate translation of that coded television station.

*Why I've mentioned this, is if you can both line up, or give you primary signal some uniformity and then refractionate that signal, so it has some definition of signal, your tuner might be able to make some sense of it. What I used on the end of that pop can bottom, where it's dished to the center, is a spray of copper wire, which would gather signal from both the concentration of the larger out-dish and secondly from the concave reference of the bottom of that second dished area.

Just the inducted RF current powering both the coils, wire winding and crystals powered the unit on its own.

I'm wondering if the problem here, is in somehow fractionating that gathered signal. For a primary antenna, if you use a Delta T time travel antenna, your probably tapping into some non-standard signals. So this would be a must to translate that signal.

Something just flashed in my head, have you also though of a simple wire wrapped Omega shaped antenna, as your unit is so small?

http://stealthskater.com/Documents/TIME/Delta_T.pdf omega shaped antenna - Bing

lamdo263

I remember what I did now. In the centered to the dish I made, I used a pop can as an LNA amplifier. I remember it was a number of bare wire windings, with no metal core and those windings, fed into some larger quarts crystal, about half the size of a little finger fingernail and then to that center feed out, then I went to wound choked cores, with crystals.

What I must have done, was at first linneate the signal, or give it some sizing like how one rolls bread dough, and then that secondary feed out, was base segregated in signal, to be a stepped or uniformed marched signal, to the TV tuner. This is why I got n immediate translation of that coded television station.

*Why I've mentioned this, is if you can both line up, or give you primary signal some uniformity and then refractionate that signal, so it has some definition of signal, your tuner might be able to make some sense of it. What I used on the end of that pop can bottom, where it's dished to the center, is a spray of copper wire, which would gather signal from both the concentration of the larger out-dish and secondly from the concave reference of the bottom of that second dished area.

Just the inducted RF current powering both the coils, wire winding and crystals powered the unit on its own.

I'm wondering if the problem here, is in somehow fractionating that gathered signal. For a primary antenna, if you use a Delta T time travel antenna, your probably tapping into some non-standard signals. So this would be a must to translate that signal.

Something just flashed in my head, have you also though of a simple wire wrapped Omega shaped antenna, as your unit is so small?

http://stealthskater.com/Documents/TIME/Delta_T.pdf omega shaped antenna - Bing
One addy ran into another. Sorry. omega shaped antenna - Bing

lamdo263

Linearity note to this unit. Why I went into an old experiment is that if your measuring background signals, one must modulate what they have coming in, either as the pre-received signal, or as the post gather signal, prior to this signal hitting the tuner in what you're trying to get.*The second factor is also a computer program, which allows out of the analog realm, a catch of signals to where some kind of discernation or refinement of the signal is allowed.

This is a universal, regardless of the nature of this signal and what may be one's targets of better clarity or understanding of that signal series of samples.

TimeFlipper

dont know how thats done even with white noise since they brought out digital tv, analogues may be getting rare except for those who have them and a digital set top box to convert the analogue tv to digital so its going to be hard to try filming it right off a analogue tv the white noise to check it again if the old tvs are hard to come by
Steve do you have an old analogue TV?

steven chiverton

no dont have an old analouge tv otherwise id be able to get footage right from it and not footage shot of it and downloaded onto the internet so the quality would be better then the last analouge tvs we had went to the rubbish tip since theyve all been phased out i think they sell only digital now