The EJ Gold SuperBeacon, looking for the black box kind with two antenna's

TimeFlipper

no dont have an old analouge tv otherwise id be able to get footage right from it and not footage shot of it and downloaded onto the internet so the quality would be better then the last analouge tvs we had went to the rubbish tip since theyve all been phased out i think they sell only digital now
Maybe you know someone who still has an old analogue TV, so you can borrow it...The old TV sets display the true White Noise that looks like a "snow storm"...I think people back in the day always called it the snow storm, after the TV transmitters switched off and thats all that was left on their TV screens :D..

steven chiverton

i cant find anything relating to these white noise mysteries at all not even anyone discovering what's hidden in them so i guess im the first , ill have to name it after the master, time flipper white noise chronicles .

TimeFlipper

i cant find anything relating to these white noise mysteries at all not even anyone discovering what's hidden in them so i guess im the first , ill have to name it after the master, time flipper white noise chronicles .
But Cobber, you were the first person to bring up hidden messages within White Noise, all iam trying to do is to show you that you wont find any such messages hidden in the White Noise you will get from old TVs....The video "you" saw on You Tube started up this conversation :)..

All you have to do with this latest video thats giving out the White Noise, is to beg steal or borrow a printer, and prove to yourself that there are no hidden messages within the White Noise...There is nothing more i can say on this subject, good luck cousin Steve :D..

steven chiverton

no one else has found it as they dident think of slowing this tv white noise video down to bring it out, people look at it and think nothing about whats hidden in it till i used my cmos sensor inbuilt into my camcorder, the same sensor i used to capture video footage of invisible ufos that aint visible even on the camcorders monitor while filming it in high speed till you play the slow motion video and then they just come up what you couldn't see even with the naked eyes so i credit the cmos sensor for seeing what was invisible, so i find out the same applies to other videos and even tv white noise filmed off a tv and uploaded to YouTube so even though the video that filmed it may not have cmos sensor technology mine dose and enables to see even in that video that filmed it

steven chiverton

printers cant print off a video only images of still things like pictures , never even herd of a printer printing from a moving video its not possible white noise is so fast you have to slow it down and if you try a camcorder without cmos sensor you may not capture invisible things in it like i did with ufos for years otherwise there would be thousands of videos shot of ufos that are invisible suddenly visible with the cmos sensor type camcorders not like the ufos that aint invisible but captured on a normal non cmos camcorder, ive had printers before and you cant print from videos even moving ones so youd have to get a still from a video which i have no idea or program to do it, and white noise on a tv is moving so fast so what's in it changes to so you cant just capture it even from a still picture you have to use the cmos sensor to see in it slowed down

steven chiverton

even though i havent a printer for ages now i still use the print option and it saves documents for me in pdf as it has that but cant work with a moving video either

steven chiverton

ive been looking for anything like ive found in white noise and theres not one single video of anything like it on the net so id say im the only one clever enough to experiment and try it , it worked for me in capturing invisible ufos and i was shocked to find it works on an invisible bigfoot video on YouTube when filming it in high speed enabling me to see more in it so it has to be a credit to even see whats not visible on a tv set white noise video playing on YouTube