The Esoteric Truth Was Banned from all churches

OneIsTheWord

It is a contradictory book with thousands of different editions. Yeah it may have originally started out as truth but now it is what people want you to think not what you should be thinking. Anyhow I will be leaving this conversation as I do not want to upset anyone too much
yes as it seems the truth is very unpopular but nevertheless the truth is the truth
John 8: 32

OneIsTheWord

tweety bird animation GIF
greetings
unfortunately, men never change and women sometimes follow, but I learn much from Irrational behavior

OneIsTheWord

greetings
I learn several truths I can't deny, one from the time of birth that my life span is just a drop, it is what I do with that time because in that time is what I give to this world

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perishes, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
2 Cor 4:16 (KJV)
meaning the soul is forever, the flesh gets older

For we are aliens and pilgrims before You, As were all our fathers; Our days on earth are as a shadow And without hope.
1 Chron 29:15 (NKJV)

But!
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Matt 6:34 (NKJV)

whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.

James 4:14 (NKJV)

What I read is wisdom, what I seek is knowledge
if it troubles you

Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.
Isaiah 55:6-7 (NKJV)

The Lord is saying show your righteousness if you have any
The Bible is for this very age