The Great Sayings by the Famous and not so Famous.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
INPqLZ4kLOQE0DrhCliV5THVmyIIu2uRNvUJA6YEiWjBrRYrewiwEyjbpYnjfKj5JVyLty5xCqfNsCE=w2400-h1350-no

TimeFlipper

Good posting Prof (y)..
Do you recall the secret service agents going into that gas station which was very near to the Pentagon, and demanding the security cameras video tapes of that day?..

The "plane" was more likely to have been a cruise missile because only that and not a plane could have travelled so very low for so long, as a plane would have crashed long before it reached the Pentagon on its descent..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Opmmur Prof i just remembered another piece of info regarding the aircraft engine that lay on the grass near to the Pentagon after the 9/11 attack, which was part of the plane that was supposed to have been used in that attack....American Aircraft Corp clearly stated that the engine was definately the Rolls Royce RB211 engine which was used in those Aircraft....Rolls Royce immediately sent a message back saying, the photograph given out to the Amercan press was definately NOT that of one of our RB211 engines!!...Im finished now :D

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A Letter Addressed to God

A letter written in a childish scrawl came to the post office addressed to "God". A postal employee, not knowing exactly what to do with the letter, opened it and read: "Dear God, my name is Jimmy. I am 6 years old. My father is dead and my Mom is having a hard time raising me and my sister. Would you please send us $500?" The postal employee was touched. He showed the letter to his fellow workers and all decided to kick in a few dollars each and send it to the family. They were able to raise $300. A couple of weeks later the same post office received a second letter addressed to God. The boy thanked God for the recent infusion of cash, but ended with this request: "Next time would you please send the money directly to us? If you send it through the post office they deduct $200."