The Grey Aliens are supersonic fastwalking beings--they ARE Time Travelers---but they're also aliens!

OakFieldAlienz444

I have been abducted by the Grey Aliens all through my childhood. They would zoom into my room at lightening speed and grab me and inject me with things
and then toss me back into bed like a sack of wheat. My parents witnessed it happen. They moved at impossible speeds and could walk through walls and dissapear and reappear.

This is because they are able to go so fast---
walking fast is the key to time travel.

Thoughts?

Inferno

I don't think they can walk that fast without assistance. Maybe they were in some kind of astral vehicle you couldn't see. Did you see a crystal of any kind?

OakFieldAlienz444

What is your parent take on it?

They would see me fall into my bed, soaring in the air and honestly
could not figure it out. My mother had a dream about seeing a Grey before
she ever saw them portrayed in any media. Then she saw one on the cover of
a book and freaked out.

OakFieldAlienz444

Whitley Strieber also described the greys as quick-moving in the documentary Hidden Hand: Alien Agenda in America (something akin to that title)

I believe it could be our perception. Interdimensional lag, like in a video game you're playing online and suddenly everyone is either too slow or they start zooming around cuz of hacks and stuff.

What are lightning bugs? :unsure:..

In the Southern US we call them lightning bugs in other areas they are called fireflies...They are the same animal they are just called different names in different geographic locations:

You most likely know them as fireflies.