The Honest truth about time travel that some may not want to hear.

WarpBoundBeard

Wow, who hurt you, i dont think were 100 percent right, and being reasonable skeptical, to find truth is good, but you seem to have lost all belief buddy, hope in the "magic" of the world, seeking wonder, and i find that sad and more ignorant, than any of the half baked theories, and im not into the time travel really above me IMO and my interest lie else where. Now i agree ww3, civil war, and all the current threats, i can see within 50 a soft collapse or mass change of power through destruction. so Have you started to prepare for this? not simple supplies no, if you know! start a community build bunker, start collecting books, art, bibles, anything to give the people who rise from ashes if not your self a advantage and boost to at least get to steam age quick?( because i and others believe it be relatively easy to get back to that level) Blueprints? A plan? tools? OR are you just yelling we are all screwed and thats all folks? you say your trying to wake people up from "nonsense" but once they have lost any hope, wonder, like your self and they hear you, What next? YOU BELIEVE THAN ACT, or at least STFU with all the others who join just to troll, and hate. rather sit through flat earth convention than deal with the lack of imagination, spirit, ideas that come from your type. NO i know and you don't means shit , cause you offer nothing, just Nay saying.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I suppose if one doesn't believe in time travel with astral projection, then an astral assassin would be too hard to swallow too. I guess it's true what they say, "Ignorance is bliss"

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You have to admit that it is a tough pill to swallow, though. Stuff like that doesn't come easy. @Einstein

I did mention this is a subjective experience. It's a skill that one develops over time. One has the freedom of choice not to acquire this knowledge. Let me just say this: Even though I now know and am convinced, I didn't like what I found out. Sometimes I think it would have been better not being so curious to find out.

jiangnanah

Cool autumn is approaching. The hot summer kept me from experimenting. The temperature has always been 38-40 degrees Celsius. I can't use HDR. I can predict what will happen in the future. But I can't travel to the past. History cannot be changed. Did Ms. Pelosi's visit to Taiwan change history? This is exactly what is written in the Chinese prophecy book "Tui Bei Tu".