The Human Body AS Time Travel Technology

jiangnanah

Nope, it was 16T, and it levitated a frog. Come to think of it, /very/ approximately (based on 16T levitating 22g of frog) it would take 51,000T to levitate a 70kg human.

There's no physics-based fundamental limit on Tesla, and magnetars reach about a billion Tesla.

I found this post when I was going down the rabbit hole of magnetism's effects on humans, and it's kind of interesting... at 500,000T atoms change shape and your body would "probably" turn to atomic-scale dust as chemistry started to operate on different rules. So, doing this in-atmosphere would also turn the air into atomic dust, which would then react with itself to re-form its stable components when it drifted outside of the magnetic field. Maybe? This is interesting to consider so I'll ask it to some hypothetical science people I know and see what they say. Long story short, though, this would do a whole bunch of very dangerous things, so it would be a big leap of faith if you managed to get magnets that strong that didn't tear themselves apart.

Also when making a circuit specify amps because volts by themselves tell you very little :V

If you want a single number that expresses power, use Watts

This PDF is the log from the time they levitated a frog with magnets at 16T
Nicola Tesla's first brush with time travel came in March 1895. A reporter for the New York Herald wrote on March 13 that he came across the inventor in a small café, looking shaken after being hit by 3.5 million volts, "I am afraid," said Tesla, "that you won't find me a pleasant companion tonight. The fact is I was almost killed today. The spark jumped three feet through the air and struck me here on the right shoulder. If my assistant had not turned off the current instantly in might have been the end of me."

Tesla, on contact with the resonating electromagnetic charge, found himself outside his time-frame reference. He reported that he could see the immediate past - present and future, all at once. But he was paralyzed within the electromagnetic field, unable to help himself. His assistant, by turning off the current, released Tesla before any permanent damage was done. A repeat of this very incident would occur years later during the Philadelphia Experiment. Unfortunately, the sailors involved were left outside their time-frame reference for too long with disastrous results.
I made a mistake . I wrote it wrong, not 3 million tesla, but 3 million volts.

jiangnanah

3 million tesla super-strong magnetic fields, even if it is pulsed strong magnetic fields can not be achieved, I'm sorry.

samzeman

Aw, don't worry, everyone makes mistakes lol

I would personally not risk being shocked by 3mil volts though

Jikan Yugami

3 million tesla super-strong magnetic fields, even if it is pulsed strong magnetic fields can not be achieved, I'm sorry.
To be honest, you are at least better than some people I've interacted with on the net, who refuse that they might be wrong. Unlike them, you are willing to admit your mistakes and learn from them to progress the technology of the human race.

TimeFlipper

Nope, it was 16T, and it levitated a frog. Come to think of it, /very/ approximately (based on 16T levitating 22g of frog) it would take 51,000T to levitate a 70kg human.

There's no physics-based fundamental limit on Tesla, and magnetars reach about a billion Tesla.

I found this post when I was going down the rabbit hole of magnetism's effects on humans, and it's kind of interesting... at 500,000T atoms change shape and your body would "probably" turn to atomic-scale dust as chemistry started to operate on different rules. So, doing this in-atmosphere would also turn the air into atomic dust, which would then react with itself to re-form its stable components when it drifted outside of the magnetic field. Maybe? This is interesting to consider so I'll ask it to some hypothetical science people I know and see what they say. Long story short, though, this would do a whole bunch of very dangerous things, so it would be a big leap of faith if you managed to get magnets that strong that didn't tear themselves apart.

Also when making a circuit specify amps because volts by themselves tell you very little :V

If you want a single number that expresses power, use Watts

This PDF is the log from the time they levitated a frog with magnets at 16T.

Iam unimpressed at the video of the "levitating frog" on You Tube...It looks more like the poor old frog is being thrown up by air pressure.
The Laboratory in the video clip, unlike that at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the US where the World Record of 14.7T was achieved, shows no sign of the apparatus thats needed to reduce the temperature down to almost absolute zero, for the superconducting magnets!...The only apparatus shown in the Frog Lab, looks more like a steam generator!....Research yourself about the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, where the REAL World Record took place..

Last edited:

samzeman

For what purpose did you state, "when making a circuit, specify amps because volts by themselves tell you very little"?..
And what is the relevance of saying, "if you want a single number that expresses power, use watts?"

Because in this post (below), there were Tesla coils with "250,000 Volts" specified and no amps. They are also SGTC coils, which are just flat out worse at doing anything (other than heating up and being noisy) than SSTC, and SSTC could handle it a lot better. Because of these, I assumed the file(s) were made by someone who doesn't have like, a huge amount of electrical knowledge, so I thought I'd explain even the more tangential ways in which you could make something that was more comprehensive. I admit I got a little confused when I said the watts thing though, since Tesla coils kind of depend on amps and volts being in specific ranges to function, meaning the watts could be right but the amps too high or volts too low. But still, specifying all the values involved, including amps, volts, and watts (even though you can derive watts from those...) would be more comprehensive.

I'm just saying that any scientific apparatus or whatever has to be reproducible and for that you need to have all the facts.

For what purpose do you ask what purpose I stated these things for? ;)

I'm interested in shazizz videos.TELEPORTATION ? Many people pay attention to this video, which may prove that space-time travel is feasible. This is my collection of explanations for this video.
View attachment 8100