The human mind

Condar

The human mind

Indeed I do not know if this would be the right section to cover this but it seems to work in my opinion.

Who and what are we? Are we just the culmination of 2 billion years worth of evolution? Were we just a mutation gone horribly wrong? Were we put here by some outside influence? These question will never be answered in my life time, at least I'll never know the answers perhaps someone already does.

But those are not what I'm here to talk about that is a discussion for sometime around 2 am. What I'm here to talk about is the mind and what we can look forward to someday. Of course this is all speculation but I'll put it bluntly, I've been right before.

Now to understand what I'm talking about you have to understand a little about me. I'm not here to gloat, or say I'm better then anyone else but strange things have happen in '07 to me that, well lets say it was a mind opener.

About six months ago I noticed that there was something missing in my life, it felt like an emptiness in my head, like there was nothing there. Then things started getting strange, people I met for only two hours would be stuck in my head, things about them, their phone numbers, their addresses, if I knew it their age. This happened about four times a day, I'd remember what I did for them for weeks, for months, what their serial numbers were on their products without even trying. My mind had become a sponge and it was soaking up everything, and it freaked the shit out of me. And thats all the story you get about that. Ask me sometime later for more if your interested.

Anyways so basically all of a sudden my mind opened up and I remembered everything I've done since that day since. Now we get into the real reason for this post. Our minds have the capability to do so much more then we think. We will probably never understand exactly how or why, but there are some very interesting things that can happen.

Did you know the the basic synapses in our brains can conduct metals? That gold, platinum, copper, ect can be embedded in our brains and it can still work exactly as planned. Think about the possibilities of that for a moment.

Lets do a little comparing. The human brain is the largest, fastest, and best computer known to man. If you were to compare it to a hard drive is would exceed thousands of terabytes. The processing power is astronomical. Now think of this, what if uploading knowledge into the brain could be as easy as searching google? What if we could know anything we wanted to? Dangerous to think about.

But let me go back a bit. Yes our brains are like a computer, but thats were the similarities end. Our brains don't computer 1 and 0's do they? Our brain doesn't have a programming language, yet. One day we will understand it better and that day probably hundreds of years in the future will be the greatest breakthrough in history. Because remember the metals, fully integrated data storage. Something the size of a pin head implanted into your cortex, inside that... oh just the history of the human race.

IS all of this just the machinations of a madman? Surely can be, but as I said before, I have been right.

The "EyE"

Condar

Re: The Human Mind

The Human Mind Part Duex

Wilibald here, I want to talk a bit more about the human mind. What can be done, and what we only wish we can do right now. No technology talk, just good ol' squishy brainness.

You've heard of psychics, and palm readers, and Miss Cleo's Free Readings. All hoaxes, a real person doesn't even bother. But what if there was some truth to it. Take twins for example most of them will say they know exactly how the other is feeling even thousands of miles away. And for all we know that could be a side effect of being a twin. I know that sounds strange but we can't account for how they know so most people don't talk about or even really know about it.

Did you ever turn on your tv and see a show you like is coming up and think about an episode that you loved and holy shit thats the episode thats on. Or your listening to your mp3 player of shuffle and you just know what song is coming up next, you don't know why but you just knew it. The thing is these things happen quite commonly. And what do we say about it, we laugh it off. You think wow a good guess. Maybe it is random maybe it's just a fluke. But is it as big of a fluke when billions of others have that same exact thing happen to them? We all shrug it off as nothing. But it is far from nothing.

This little bit of premonition is a precursor for something bigger. Much bigger then you even know. Our brains have the capability to do so much but we can't just tap into that power. And I'll tell you I've tried, I'm not ashamed to say that I've tried. I'm not going to say that these premonitions happen to me more then anyone else, and I'll knew say I'm psychic unless as a jest. But when I tried to tap into these things I opened something a little different. I opened Nirvana. Everyone has the ability to you just need to know where to probe into your mind. Everyone gets chills right? What if I was to tell you that chills are a precursor to this Nirvana I speak of, would be kinda strange huh? Well I'm here to tell you even in 120 degree weather you can tap in and make yourself get chills and then one of the most amazing feelings you'll ever feel will come over you. Its not easy, and its not supernatural, its your brain. And once you get it it is as simple as breathing. A let me tell you its great for stress, if you got a little fucker bothering you day in and day out at work it really helps... yeah you know who you are.

But thats just one of my experience in the brain of a madman... anyone else got something interesting? Quid pro quo...

The "EyE"

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Uploading data in human brain reminds me The Matrix, it was pretty cool. Sit on a chair, plug yourself, download what you need, that's it. We should start uploading data in rat brains !

What do you think about deja vu ?

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

If I had the opportunity to upload data directly into my brain, I'd be all over that. Imagine how much further we could evolve technologically after that... And how much cheaper college would be.

"I know kung fu."

Condar

Yes of course my post does remind everyone of the Matrix. But the ways that it is done will of course be different. But then again who's to say the person who final figures it out won't be a fan and then design it exactly like that.. but thats a few hundred years from now. What about Deja vu?

I get it all the time honestly. Sometimes I can pin it back to where I've seen things before, sometimes it's just the feeling. The weirdest thing is being able to pin it back to dreams. Now thats premonition working again. Hell sometimes I have deja vu in a dream. I think it has something to do with how the mind processes information and also how we can pseudo-predict things that will happen to us. To me deja vu is something we need to learn about to do studies on to see what part of the brain is stimulated when it occurs.

Deja vu could be just another way the brain is telling us its more then just what we know we can do with it. Deja vu could very well be the precursor to real psychic abilities.

The "EyE"

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I used to get that a lot, actually. Not so much any more. I can pin it all back to dreams too; particularly ones I've discussed with people before.

When I was about 13 or 14 I remember telling my dad I had a dream that I'd moved to Canada with some girl. Eight years later and I'm doing just that. Not exactly something you can predict.

Condar

So true a bit of prediction on my side was that as a kid, 3 and 4th grade I knew I'd be living in AZ. And bam 9 years later I was. Strange stuff.

The "EyE"

Erick

Webnower said:
I used to get that a lot, actually. Not so much any more. I can pin it all back to dreams too; particularly ones I've discussed with people before.

When I was about 13 or 14 I remember telling my dad I had a dream that I'd moved to Canada with some girl. Eight years later and I'm doing just that. Not exactly something you can predict.

Would you be doing that even if you didn't dream it?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Erick said:
Would you be doing that even if you didn't dream it?
Yes, and that's what makes it weird.

After the army, I moved to Colorado because that's where my family was. I met a Canadian girl online and decided to go visit her. Ended up staying and completely forgot about the dream until a long while later; bottom line is that I didn't create a circumstance with the intent of making a forgetful dream I had 6 years prior come true. It just happened ;)

Condar

Call it what you will, but thats just mystery that can't be written. It's great.