The Incredible Hieronymus Machine

steven chiverton

well the finned tuning capacitors aint they are from old radios and only on e bay , ive got something to share with you i just recently found out so if you do a paper radionics machine and if you happen to use white liuqiud paper

i decided before to sit my heavy magnetite pyramid on top of 2 ceramic magnets i got before out of the microwave magnetron, so then i decided to move it and sit it on the right end of my desk where i have a few things sitting there including 2 small bottles of liquid paper and to my surprise the bottles of liquid paper stuck to the magnets , wow there magnetic and i had no idea liquid paper was magnetic, i know the black power inside nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries is also magnetic but liquid paper that's a first .

TimeFlipper

I believe you are talking about wafer tuning capacitors...Here are the names of a few shops in Australia that sell radio components...You can obtain their phone numbers and Email addresses for yourself :)..

Radio Parts-Electronics and Components..562 Spencer St West Melbourne..

Amateur Radio Victoria..

RS Components 668 Somerville Rd Sunshine West..

Tippex is the brand name of liquid paper in the UK thats known as correction fluid ;)..

steven chiverton

im not making the hieronymus machine yet im working on some new addition to the stm and hdr if it works ill find out latter when i complete it and test it out hopefully it may be a real advance for the hdr design and stm design to

TimeFlipper

im not making the hieronymus machine yet im working on some new addition to the stm and hdr if it works ill find out latter when i complete it and test it out hopefully it may be a real advance for the hdr design and stm design to

When you eventually start on the Hieronymus machine, at least you will know where to get those wafer variable capacitors from, if not, tell me what pf you want and i will find some for you in the UK and post them to you..

steven chiverton

thankyou time flipper

Attachments

• hyronomous machine schematics.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • Random notes from conversations with TG Hieronymous.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 7