The Institute of Time Nature Explorations in Moscow University and works of Kozyrev

Cuauhtemoc

The Institute of Time Nature Explorations in Moscow University and works of Kozyrev

Have found very interesting information, that in Moscow, there is Institute of Time: http://www.chronos.msu.ru/index.html

There are collected materials connected with the research of the Time now and in the Past. And there I've found rather interesting articles about characteristics of the Time and prediction of the Future, too. Some experiments were made (e.g. does a man can ''predict'' the luck numbers in the lottery). Also the scientific works of professor Kozyrev are represented (in Russian only, it's a pity of course). His experiments were rather fantastic but, nevertheless, also weren't unbeliaveable... really, I'm searching now more information about him. His ''mirrors of time'' just work! (he thought he could make the Time go faster: same groupes of bacteria were put in front of the mirrors and aside and those who lived in front of a mirror became old and died faster than the control group aside. The conditions were the same. The bacteria were protected from light of the Sun).

Another Russian scientist Ernst Muldashev even organised an expedition to the Tibet where he tried to find constructions like these Time mirrors and even experienced their affect on his own mind (what is described in his book ''In search of the City of the Gods'' with a lot of detailed maps, charts and photos)..

darkbreed

Re: The Institute of Time Nature Explorations in Moscow University and works of Kozyrev

Seems interesting indeed, thanks for letting us know, I'm gonna try look more into the site. :)

Harte

Re: The Institute of Time Nature Explorations in Moscow University and works of Kozyrev

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
Seems interesting indeed, thanks for letting us know, I'm gonna try look more into the site. :)[/b]

Here is a link that will take you to a page explaining this guy's theory.

http://www.chronos.msu.ru/EREPORTS/shikhob...undamentals.htm

Most of what I've found online about this time mirror stuff involves ESP and is therefore not subject to analysis. In other words, pretty much bogus.

Harte

darkbreed

ESP related stuff being bogus is your opinion. I am personally involved with such matters and know its far from bogus, but rather can provide alot of true information, insight and knowledge. But, it is true that often it can be hard to verfify or be sure that what is experienced is completely true/real, specially when regarding remote viewing and astral projection. I did not yet get the time to look at the above link though, so I do not what methods are involved here or what their results and conclusions are.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
ESP related stuff being bogus is your opinion. I am personally involved with such matters and know its far from bogus, but rather can provide alot of true information, insight and knowledge. But, it is true that often it can be hard to verfify or be sure that what is experienced is completely true/real, specially when regarding remote viewing and astral projection. I did not yet get the time to look at the above link though, so I do not what methods are involved here or what their results and conclusions are.[/b]

Darkbreed,

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend your sensibilities. The truth is I personally believe that there is some basis for psychic phenomenon. This kind of stuff is generally not subject to analysis.

What I meant was that the websites I came across about these "time mirrors" provide no evidence whatsoever. Everything I've seen has been anecdotal. That is, all supporting evidence that I could find for the claim made in Cuauhtemoc's post is bogus.

Harte

Cuauhtemoc

I think the true answer can be found in Kozyrev's works. They are published, somehow. Today it's a lot of bogus on the web, especially about so unknown thing, as time research. Somehow, Kozyrev was a member of the Soviet Academy of Sciences and his experiments (not only with these 'mirrors') were repeated. Of course, his ideas are rather fantastic, but it doesn't mean, that they are completely fictious..