The Law of One

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I’ve read this, it was a tough read but fascinating.

I found it much easier to understand via a breakdown video on YouTube. I would recommend Aaron Abke who has done a series of explanations about aspects of the law of one. The law is mentioned often by other unconnected notables within the (so called) conspiracy circuit. David Willcock one such nominal.

It is a channelled work that seems to explain life, the universe and everything and is similar to other channelled work that I have looked at ‘A course in Miracles’ springs to mind. The more I study the law the more it seems to make sense of everything and why we are here. To learn, evolve and return back to the source..

cyberdude

I've been into The Law of One since the 80's and I like what it has to say. The solar event may be occurring around 2030-2033. not too far away - better get spiritually ready for the change from 3D to 4D reality.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
You just need to keep that 51% service to others and you will be fine..

With the issues in Ukraine we may not need the Solar Event in 2030. We seem to be doing a pretty good job of starting our own harvest..

alpha centauri

I found it much easier to understand via a breakdown video on YouTube. I would recommend Aaron Abke who has done a series of explanations about aspects of the law of one. The law is mentioned often by other unconnected notables within the (so called) conspiracy circuit. David Willcock one such nominal.
The law of one is one of the best sources about spirituality, in my opinion. I know it because of David Wilcock, too.

I will also look into these youtube video of Aaron Abke. Thanks for the tip.