The Librarian: Quest for the Spear

ZeoEmeraude

I recently watched this awesome movie on TNT called The Librarian: Quest for the Spear. I thought this movie was probably one of the best "made for t.v" movies that I have seen in a good while. It stars Noah Wily, Jane Curtain, and Bob Newhart. It's about this library that has all of these mystical treasures like the lost Ark of the Covenant, Pandora's Box, etc. Check this one out my friends...you will like it.

The_Ruffneck

Probably where they got the idea for 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade' , haven't heard of the movie myself

KiraSjon

I doubt it, Ruff. This movie (Librarian) just came out and I know Indiana came out a ways back (i loooove indiana jones!) I liked the movie, The Librarian. It was sort of Indiana Jones meets Disney meets TombRaider with cheesy bad guys. But I dug it. I give it a thumb's up :)

ZeoEmeraude

Ya, Indiana Jones was a great series of movies. I do hear tho that there is another sequel that will be relased in the near future. And Harrison Ford will once again take up the role.

karizma

The Librarian was really good. I gurantee that you will see it as a tv series before to long....

Karizma

ZeoEmeraude

I agree Karizma. Time to TiVo it if it happens. Same thing goes for BattleStar Galactica.