The Matrix Trilogy

Rug

The Matrix Trilogy

Does anybody have any questions about these movies? Need help understanding a certain part? I'm pretty much a Matrix buff, so ask me all you want.

PyRo99

The Matrix Trilogy

They're all excellent movies. Reloaded was probably the best though. :cool:

lev

The Matrix Trilogy

::..The original Matrix was the best one..::
::..Revolutions had a big message but was disappointing..::

Rug

The Matrix Trilogy

My theory for the ending, is Neo's physical body was killed, but as all previous anomalies, their mainframe code is copied into the matrix. Which turned Neo into a so called "program". In the end of the first movie, Neo is talking in a phone booth. I am sure of that scne taking place after the end of Revolutions.

Rug

The Matrix Trilogy

Did anybody else realize the ending of Revolutions? Neo was made out to be crusified, and a cross was shown onto his chest. I think the Wachowski's were trying to have Neo resemble Christ.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: The Matrix Trilogy

I'll need to watch those movies again, it's been a while since they showed them on TV.

Like Pyro, I like the second one more than the 2 others, but I don't really know why. The first one was cult, it explained us how the world really is, it was a full circle: this film was probably meant to be a stand alone movie.

The second one got way more action than the first. The albinos twins were awesome, the battle in the hall with swords and spears, followed by the highway chase, these were great too. Most of the time I prefer movies with better stories and less action, but the matrix reloaded must be the exception here. The story is cool, but not great.

The 3rd one was pretty good, but it wasn't all that great compared to the 2 previous episodes.

ufoMania

The first Matrix movie was so boring! I slept whatching it. It's was so boring that I didn't care when they made the Matrix 2 and 3. I must say that those film are desaster.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Man, the first Matrix was a groundbreaking movie with stuff we never saw before in any other movies, like the bullet time and other top notch special effects for the time, and you missed all that. I must say I'm kinda sad for you. lol I remember when I went see that movie in 1999, it was awesome.

I think I should buy the DVD boxset to watch these films again.

Keroscene

I think they're out on blu-ray. I have some high definition copies and they look great. They're pretty good action/sci-fi movies. The second one was the worst in the trilogy imho. All the games they made for it were even worse. They put hidden stuff in the games thatwere ridiculous accomplishments and forced you to buy the strategy guide to progress(if you didn't already have immediate internet access).

I fell asleep during 300 at the theater. I think it's a pretty good movie, but i have a tendency to fall asleep during any movie. It's getting worse as I get older.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

in short resume the matrix one: good movie leave the door to a second one and create anticipation
matrix reloaded: did what it say ,, deliver some awe in the special effect dept and cgi animation
matrix revolution: take you more and more deeper into the futuristic world, but lack consistency, it was all action and no suspense except one scene