The Moon Landing. Was it faked?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I used to be in the camp of ‘faked it’ but these days I’m not so sure. I think we went and were told in no uncertain terms that we were not welcome back. The mining of resources on the Moon would have been a fantastic opportunity, why wouldn’t we have continued and built a colony. It makes no sense to stop the Apollo program. These days I’m more in the camp of the Moon being an artificial satellite. The lunar eclipse being so precise, the fact that we only see one face all the time and the mathematical perfections are too much of a coincidence.
I think the landings themselves may have been a combination of pre-recorded studio footage and real stuff. Without doubt NASA could not afford for the trip to fail so it makes sense that they would record some stuff before they went. I think some of the Moon scenery has been likened to places on the earth and Buzz Aldrin seems desperate to tell us something that is not the official line..

Wind7

Staff
I used to be in the camp of ‘faked it’ but these days I’m not so sure. I think we went and were told in no uncertain terms that we were not welcome back. The mining of resources on the Moon would have been a fantastic opportunity, why wouldn’t we have continued and built a colony. It makes no sense to stop the Apollo program.
First.... Welcome back @Snake Plissken ,we've missed you around here ! :)

The above post gave me a thought....
What if we made contact right away when we went to the moon and have known about them for a very long while?

The bargaining of our moon and its natural resources for some of their technology seems a fair trade.

Plus...if we were given the alien technology needed to pass through the radiation belt by the aliens themselves, wouldn't it make more sense when hearing NASA tell us that they no longer have the tech used to pass safely through?
These days I’m more in the camp of the Moon being an artificial satellite. The lunar eclipse being so precise, the fact that we only see one face all the time and the mathematical perfections are too much of a coincidence.
I think the landings themselves may have been a combination of pre-recorded studio footage and real stuff. Without doubt NASA could not afford for the trip to fail so it makes sense that they would record some stuff before they went. I think some of the Moon scenery has been likened to places on the earth and Buzz Aldrin seems desperate to tell us something that is not the official line..
Wonder what he wants to tell us....Hmmmmmmmm.......

;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Plus...if we were given the alien technology needed to pass through the radiation belt by the aliens themselves, wouldn't it make more sense when hearing NASA tell us that they no longer have the tech used to pass safely through?
Oh! This is a good point I didn't think about. It would explain why we've "lost" the technology from the 60s-70s to pass through the radiation belt. Good thinking!

MODAT7

The key to traversing the Van Allen Belts is "passing" and not "parking". There really isn't any special technology to this. Fire up the booster rocket for a full burn and get through them as quickly as possible. Geostationary satellites do this all the time before they reach parking orbit. There's still regular space radiation after the belts, so I'm not entirely sure how "strong" this is.

From wikipedia:
Apollo Astronauts going through the Van Allen Belts received a very low and non-harmful dose of radiation.
Radiation levels in the belts would be dangerous to humans if they were exposed for an extended period of time. The Apollo missions minimised hazards for astronauts by sending spacecraft at high speeds through the thinner areas of the upper belts, bypassing inner belts completely, except for the Apollo 14 mission where the spacecraft traveled through the heart of the trapped radiation belts.

I guess this answers the "strength" question.
Astronauts' overall exposure was actually dominated by solar particles once outside Earth's magnetic field. The total radiation received by the astronauts varied from mission-to-mission but was measured to be between 0.16 and 1.14 rads (1.6 and 11.4 mGy), much less than the standard of 5 rem (50 mSv)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_Radiation_Belts#cite_note-42

per year set by the United States Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity.

OakFieldAlienz444

there's a new book out about a government military guy who said on his deathbed it
was faked, why would you say that on your deathbed if you were lying?
unless the author of the book is some major fraud or conman
it's probly legit. I have seen a lot of reasons to think the moon
landing was faked. It's possible other countries might have
really gone there. Don't quote me on this as this is my Fox Mulder alter ego but I am not 100%
sure America went.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

We were in competition with the Russians so we wanted to go
there first but didn't have the proper equipment like they did
so we had to stage it to look super cool.
Kind of hilarious really. I don't think it was anything beyond that.
Nothing particularly sinister. Mostly just a show.

OakFieldAlienz444

the only good part of diamonds are forever (with the exception of Mr. Wint and MR. Kidd
bringing Bond and Tiffany the exploding party cake and fancy wine) was when Bond
stumbles upon the moon landing being faked in an area similar to Area 51