The Most Censored Science Books

jcolanzi

Mike Adams reveals some of the most important science books of our time that are being systematically suppressed by the corrupt, industry-controlled media establishment.

paradox404

The most censored science books currently are ones with only 2 genders in them.

Harte

An idiot making a bunch of fabricated claims about several books available on e-readers and Amazon.
What "censorship?"
A couple of the books are complete hogwash as well, starting with "Morphic Resonance," a completely made-up and unevidenced idea created to fleece the ignorant.
The GMO books are hysterical hype and have been debunked.

Not one of the books has been "censored." Adams was probably paid by the authors to promote them. We'll never know, because THAT is what's been "censored" here.

Harte

TimeFlipper

No Hartey, you are wrong!!..
I think i explained before that Morphic Resonance exists!! (y)
I actually saw it in an Episode of Doctor Who, therefore it "must" be true :eek: :D..

titorite

I think concepts are more at risk rather than books themselves. For example (s) The expanding earth. The expanding earth theory can be demonstrated geologically and not just here on earth but also on the moon, mars and venus and several other moons. The topology can be rolled back and we can see the higher elevations form fitting with each other yet in spite of the clear evidence academia still wants to roll with the tectonic theories because reputations mean more than scientific advancement. Frequency based medicine is another subject that is subverted , Royal Raymond Rife pioneered it back in the 1930s and only today are we getting some of the trickle down from it and their is still resistance to the idea of utilizing frequency based medicine even in spite of FDA proven clinical trials. On demand HHO production is ridiculed as quackery despite its proven models especially with 2 stroke engines. Fresnel lens have been proven to increase the efficiency of solar cells but they are not used because shell oil has a patent on the design.

To talk about any of this is to be labeled a conspiracy nutter in spite of the fact that the only conspiracy that exists is the one to suppress all this advancement. People with money and power dont like being displaced just because of a little knowledge and truth.