The Mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I figured this is a part of natural science, so I posted here.

Devil's Kettle Falls is a water fall that empties into a large pothole, but nobody knows where it goes or where it ends. Objects thrown into it never come out.

The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls | MNN - Mother Nature Network

Some say there is an underground river and others believe some type of volcanic tube was formed years ago, but where the end point is, nobody knows.

TnWatchdog

Sounds like a neat place to visit...add to the old bucket list. I lived in Minnesota for for years but never heard of it. Maybe we can get Blast Tyrant to check it out as it is up the road from him. This reminds me of when I lived in Roswell...they had Bottomless Lakes State Park, which also had no bottom. I wonder if Jimmy Hoffa has been to either of these places.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Sounds like a neat place to visit...add to the old bucket list. I lived in Minnesota for for years but never heard of it. Maybe we can get Blast Tyrant to check it out as it is up the road from him. This reminds me of when I lived in Roswell...they had Bottomless Lakes State Park, which also had no bottom. I wonder if Jimmy Hoffa has been to either of these places.
Hoffa could still be there... :p

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
How about a GPS transponder. Like the kind they tag animals with. Then we can just monitor where it goes using a cellphone with a GPS tracking feature. Just need a transponder that can transmit signals strong enough to be tracked underground.