• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • If image is proven to be real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AccSci

If I align the sun up just right I can get incredible evidence of spirits and others within flares created by the sun.

It all started while I was taking pictures for a sunset photo contest and would soon learn large unseen objects were flying all over the skies as if they belonged. This led to an investigation that six months later resulted in being able to repeat the evidence and learn just what they are.

It's now three and a half years later and I have made one incredible discovery after another in all aspects of our environment. And the sun and all its effects play a huge role in exposing one myth after another as being a reality. Including the existence of ghosts and spirits.

The 'Native Spirit' seen in the images below displays details that can't possibly be created by 'chance'. And she isn't the only incredible 'spirit' in this image.

Notice the pleasant face complete with eyes, nose and teeth within the pink flare. In fact, close inspection will reveal many faces in the sand that the flare exposes.

I understand this all sounds impossible. But, if the image is real, and it is, then this is incredible proof of the existence of ghosts and spirits.

BTW, I have well known people who believe I have made some incredible discoveries that will be having my evidence inspected by a professional.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

DSCF0389 (19) MOST INCREDIBLE.jpg DSCF0389 (16).jpg DSCF0389 (24).jpg

CDS

First, welcome to the board. Interesting stuffs...

Aside from my personal opinion of a good dose of pareadolia and lens flare. According to the EXIF data, the images were modified. That's not going to get you far with a pro examining the images. Perhaps you still have un-modified files left on the camera?

This is the EXIF from the first image. Note the DATES...

EXIF IFD0

Camera Make = FUJIFILM
Camera Model = FinePix XP70 XP71 XP75
Picture Orientation = normal (1)
Last Modified Date/Time = 2014:12:28 11:58:31

EXIF Sub IFD

Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 10/3000 second ===> 1/300 second ===> 0.00333 second
Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 390/100 ===> ƒ/3.9
ISO Speed Ratings = 100
Original Date/Time = 2014:12:27 14:27:41
Shutter Speed Value (APEX) = 818/100
Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/290.02 second
Aperture Value (APEX) = 390/100
Aperture = ƒ/3.86
Exposure Bias (EV) = 33/100 ===> 0.33
Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Focal Length = 500/100 mm ===> 5 mm
Image Width = 1611 pixels
Image Height = 1780 pixels

BlastTyrant

Sorry but images in Sun Flares is just something you cannot count on, the reflection from the sun and effects on the lens and environment is just so random and would be literally impossible to prove anything short of having a image that cannot be argued by.

I went over the images and looked several times and see nothing but sun flares. I believe the face you are seeing is caused by pareidolia as CDS stated, the marks in the sand just happen to work that way in the angle.