The Nazi Timeline

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I know some of you have heard about it before. It's the timeline in which Hitler won World War II, and a lot of countries became under their control. Fast forward to 2015, we have a weird world that is nothing like what we know here and now. Imagine the Nazi States of America... Nazi USA.

3282a155-4658-4358-8d67-ba6e98f35cd3.png

How many death and destruction do you think happened, compared to our timeline?
Do you think that world would be more evolved and technologically advanced than we currently are in 2015? Who really knows... It might be that crazy.

What about the space race in the 60s? Did any of that happen?

Do they have iPhones with a swastika logo instead of an apple? Are they running IOS nein? Sorry, couldn't keep that one to myself. LOL

Okay, jokes aside... What else do you know about that timeline? What did you hear or think about? What were the odds of that timeline to happen?

Voyageur

I personally believe that nazi system would have been collapsed or at least softened. If we see a timeline where it would stand as a world wide system, I believe we would not have so free facebook systems but our lives would become easier after Hitler's death. It would be something close to what china experienced.

It is hard for me to understand a life where we would have a different value. Maybe it would be something as foreigners could came to "white countries" for work but they could not get a job if our 'supreme race' would suffer unemployment.

I am not sure about the technology. It could be more advanced, but because lack of enemies, we would not have so strong need to develop things so much. And we would not be as innovative as we are now. Nazi system would be more corrupted and it would harm new entrepreneurs.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've come across little tidbits of info that suggest Hitler might have been the good guy. I recall reading somewhere that Hitler had successfully developed and tested the atomic bomb. But he refused to use it because there was no defense against it. What about the extermination of the Jews? Did he have it in for the Jews? Or was he merely trying to eradicate greed? Just think how much nicer the world would be without greed.

I think it has been pointed out that technologies were much more highly developed under Hitler's regime. We might all have flying cars today. Taking vacations on the moons of Saturn.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Have to agree with Einstein. Many of the Worlds problems would not be existing in the Nazi timeline.

I actually think the Nazi timeline was more probable than the one we inhabit. Probably 60/40ish. The Germans lost the war because of Hitler! They even tried to assassinate him themselves. If that had worked then we could all be goose stepping our way down the road and know no better.

Technology would be much better. Not sure about flying cars but basic flying saucers definitely. But at what cost, millions suppressed, ten of thousands dead. Would it be any better, some things Yes. I like the China comparison. I suppose it comes down to whether you think that you'll be one of the suppressed or one of the ones doing the suppressing.

TimeFlipper

There are some schools of thought that believe the Germans actually did win World War 2, on an alternative time-line..they go onto say that we were "skewed" off that time-line as a result of the Philadelphia Experiment in 1943..
The movie, The Philadelphia Experiment 2 shows how the "baddy" uses the Nazi time machine the Bell, to go forward in time and steal a stealth aircraft to carry the Germans atomic bomb and then drop it on London..England surrendered immediately..

If the Germans had won World War 2, the first thing i think they would have done would be to assassinate Hitler and his SS cohorts..what would happen after this, i have no real idea..

Voyageur

I am glad that in here we finally can say that things would be better. I think they would not, but if we can express those ideas we can have much more realistic conversation. Usually people go mad when someone even tries to pick up things that nazies did better...

TimeFlipper

Have to agree with Einstein. Many of the Worlds problems would not be existing in the Nazi timeline.

I actually think the Nazi timeline was more probable than the one we inhabit. Probably 60/40ish. The Germans lost the war because of Hitler! They even tried to assassinate him themselves. If that had worked then we could all be goose stepping our way down the road and know no better.

Technology would be much better. Not sure about flying cars but basic flying saucers definitely. But at what cost, millions suppressed, ten of thousands dead. Would it be any better, some things Yes. I like the China comparison. I suppose it comes down to whether you think that you'll be one of the suppressed or one of the ones doing the suppressing.
SP..You could always put a steering wheel on that flying skate board i mentioned in one of my postings :D

Gatekeeper

Back in the late 90s while attending university, in a debate of what ifs in history, a historian professor mentioned of two points in the World War 2 had not occur we all be living under Axis rule. These events were the bomb of Peal Harbour and the invasion of Russia.

TimeFlipper

Back in the late 90s while attending university, in a debate of what ifs in history, a historian professor mentioned of two points in the World War 2 had not occur we all be living under Axis rule. These events were the bomb of Peal Harbour and the invasion of Russia.
Roosevelt wanted to enter world war 2 in 1939, the same time time as the UK did...However the senate voted against it, and the conspiracy theorists said that Pearl Harbour was manufactured to make it look like the Japanese had started it so that the US could be brought in to fight world war 2 also..Germany invaded Russia only on the wishes of Hitler...all of his generals tried to dissuade him from doing it :eek:

trekie4ever

Hitler Hitler Hitler. *smh* After interacting with many Jewish people in my life? I, honestly, can understand why someone who is misinformed would do what he did.

Think Heroes Reborn. That psycho chick hunting down anyone with "abilities."

Whether you believe it or not, I've found that many Jewish females in particular have very active third eyes and many interactions with... entities. Hitler was very much in to the occult. He may have thought himself purging some demonic/alien threat from the earth. I've experienced it many times first hand.