The New Civil War

Felic--

Re: The New Civil War

Firefly, and others, you speak about this 'civil war' with what almost seems excitement; if such a disaster does take hold of your country during your lifetime, you will hate yourself for that attitude. I am personally plagued enough by disgust for the violence and death to the east without such mindless war breaking out in the west. Yes, the US is under a dictatorship and huge changes need to be made for you to regain the American democracy lost, arguably, many decades ago, but militant revolution is not the answer; not for a sophisticated society. The American people need to call for the aid of the rest of the world. The US government dictatorship believes itself to be the dominant power on Earth, but with growing distaste for their aggressive, ignorant policies in Europe, Russia and Japan, they won't stand a chance against the pacific force of the UN if the US people make their desperation clear. The revolution can, and must, be as peaceful as possible. My worry is that too few Americans truly understand the state their country is in.

Also, isn't calling someone a retard against the rules?

The fact that it may be seen as an inflammatory insult is besides the point; such language is derogatory to people suffering autism and similar mental defects, and I see its use as a sign of very poor character.

Keroscene

I hear alot of discussions of a civil war like most people are waiting and almost hoping for one to happen. Personally I love the USA. I love cheeseburgers, steaks, milk and all our mad cow infested beef products. I live in a rural area with a great deal of cattle farming that produces beef and dairy products and have never heard of one farmer being worried about mad cow disease in their cattle. Isn't the disease mainly located in the spinal cord of the animal anyways and would have to eat brain tissue or spinal fluid to contract the disease? Doesn't cooking the meat kill the disease? I hope we never have a civil war. I live about 50 miles from an Army base and have met many of what I like to call GI's. These guys have itchy trigger fingers and will shoot at anything because they think its fun. Most Army bases are located in rural areas arent they? Would'nt it be wierd if rural people were to rise up against them? The army base here generates a ton of money for the area and is actually helping to improve the economy for this small area. Most complaints
I here of the GI's are never politically related though. Sometimes they get to rowdy when they party, which they seem to like to do alot considering they are told what to do pretty much the rest of the time. I also hear alot of complaints about GI's "stealing" the local women. This I can neither blame the GI's nor the women for. The GI's get an instant credit boost when they join, its a guranteed paycheck. Therefor they dont have any problems getting the latest car thats out because if they dont make a payment it will just be deducted from their pay. Almost all of their bills are taken care of by the army so when they do get paid the only problem they have is where they will spend their money. (Financial Security is very important some people it seems) This also creates a problem with locals making minimum wage or a little above. E1 rankpay equals out to about 8$ an hour which doesnt sound like much but is when there are no living expenses to pay for. A civilian making the same has to struggle on a weekly basis to make sure bills are paid on 8$ an hour. I also think if they were given orders to "attack" the general public of America they would. They are, after all, only doing their job. At the base close to me the have mock battles where they hire civilians (15$ hr) to pretend to be terrorists so the soldiers have an idea of what a "normal" civilian could be capable of during a time of combat. If someone is too good during the mockbattle (lasertag) they just say they called in an airstrike on you or something. It's kinda fun and the pay is great but never lasts for more than a week or two and is hard to get consecutive contracts. If there ever is a civil war would they enact the draft? They would for sure turn off all the power everywhere as the army has generators the size of semi-trucks. I think I would be more angry at the person who was responsible for making the army turn off my power than the army for shutting it down. I just dont think things are really that bad are they? I dont particularly like the army at all or the people I've met that are stationed in my area but I do love cheeseburgers and electricity and if someone makes B-King shutdown because of whatever reason I am going to be very upset. Then the guys with the generators will be the only ones posting on the internet then. If there was a civil war after those who deserted left where would they get new recruits from? Puerto Rico maybe? The people here could never organize enough to take on a force like the army. I'm not gonna take a bullet for someone who isnt happy with the release of classified information. However if someone shows me they can turn the power on and keep the local B-King open I might draw some fire for a good burger and a vid game. I read a little of John Titors posts on why the civil war might happen. I thought he said it was divided between those who want security and those who want freedom. I dont know if anyone thinks the same way I do about having a civil war other than that it would really suck no matter who thought they were right and who won. Maybe freedom doesnt mean the same thing to everyone. Basically just wanted to say I love the USA. (and burgerking)

happymagilla

I agree with guys ..I think nobody whats to see Titors CW.....Givin the state of outa control gov. .....How do we effect a change now berore its too late....please dont say write your rep...I am the congressional advicatcy award winner for my district....never even got more than a fourm letter...Over 100 contacts (emails,phone calls,visits) on my part...Looking foward to your ideas.

Felic--

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Office of the President of the General Assembly
United Nations, New York, NY, 10017
Tel: (212) 963 2486, fax (212) 963 3301
[/font]

happymagilla

We violated 6 treadys to go into Iraq....21 nations complained to the UN...didnt do much did it??? Also Isreal has NEVER complied with any nuke related treadty not 1 inspection...how do you think Iraq feels

gantech

Here's an excerpt from someone who has Really researched his subject. This fits in perfectly with JT prediction of Civil War and autonomous regions of the U.S. This author is completely unaware of the predictions of JT. I hope you all find this interesting. I have made the text bold on passages especially relevant

Mark

End

XDrFirefly

Eat ur cheese burgers, and dream you're little dreams of world peace. World Peace is possible, but it means to lose all freedoms, and follow by all the rules. Sorry not for me! You were talking about the Military bases in rural area, and also the trigger happy GI, so u are telling me if these trigger happy GI start to shoot the farmers families they wont rebel? I dont want war, but I dont want to be control more. I will fight, yes FIGHT for my freedoms. So u say I may talk of excitement about a New Civil War? It's not about the war, it about returning my freedoms. I'll give up TV, a damn mad cow cheese burger for freedom. Real freedom! So, now that I think about it I dont want WORLD PEACE, I want World understanding. WE will always!!! fight, but we understand why less innocent people will die because of it!! Does this make me a bad person. Fine maybe it does. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Look how stupid you have become! Are you willing to put your families in danger because you wont open you eyes and see that the power in control are blowing smoke!

Dr FF

PhantomLord

Eat ur cheese burgers, and dream you're little dreams of world peace. World Peace is possible, but it means to lose all freedoms, and follow by all the rules. Sorry not for me! You were talking about the Military bases in rural area, and also the trigger happy GI, so u are telling me if these trigger happy GI start to shoot the farmers families they wont rebel?

Have we not learned anything from Westerns? The plot to almost every great western movie is someone kills a land owner and the guys family and friends take the law into their hands and whoop those responsible for the death.

Same things gonna happen if there is a new Civil war. Same thing will also happen if anyone is ever dumb enough to invade this country.