The New Pope and Olives

BubbuClinton

Re: The New Pope and Olives

The Bible issue is probably OT a little bit, but I fundamentally agree you about its alteration over time. I like to read the translations of the Dead Sea Scrolls and other Nostic writings just to compare what different people were thinking at the time. The Bible was compiled of course during the Council of Nicaea and with the input Roman Emperor Constantine who many believe to be the actual first Pope. Before then there were smaller groups of church and no formal control center. The church at that time kinda picked and chose writings that fit their view at the time (340A.D or so) of theology. There were many books, there were quoted by Christ in the Gospel books, not included in the Bible, like the book of Enoch and such. They actually had a council to decide on the very nature of god and came up with the Apostolic creed and stuff. Also the bible the records used at the time were, at best, copies of copies of original documents. Many of them had already been translated into various languages and may have lost some of the subtile meanings from the original. Also many of the older writings like the gospel themselves were actually oral traditions that were finally written down a hundred years or so after the death of Christ. I always wondered how they attributed them to Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. They also didn't put the books in chronological order. The book of revelations was actually written well before half o f the New Testament.

Neverthelest there is still good stuff in there. It just takes a little gleaning and research to figure out all of the lost little pieces.

One thing to consider about Malachy is that many believe that his writings may have have a composite of a group of writers, similar to the writers of the book of Isaiah in the Old testament. They weren't being evil, it was a common practice back then to use someone else's name when writing stuff like this. I haven't really looked deep into Malachy. It was just topical with the new Pope and all.

Thanks,

Bubbu

Cornelia

The new Pope has not only chosen the name of Benedict (olive), but he was also born on 16th April, saint Benedict day. Last Benedict Pope, Banedict the 15th, was called "the peace Pope" because he spoke against WWI.
Looks like I have to dig the bunker... :lol:

About Malachy, some say the prophecy were not written by Saint Malachy himself on XII century, but by some unknown monks on XVI century. Anyway, they are still prophecies after all!

Bubbu,
Catholics don't believe at all that these are the end times and Christ is coming back soon. Catholic Church believes these are superstitions.

BubbuClinton

Cornelia, Are you Catholic? If so, I am glad to hear that you don't think we are in "end times." I think we have been in end times for the last 2000 years or so. :)

If you are Catholic there is something I would like to understand from your point of View. Do you view the pope as a person receiving revelation for the Church. I am confused on this doctrine from others I have met. I have always assumed that the Pope would be the leader of the Church based on his relationship to Christ through re velaton or something. But. I have also heard that Catholics do not believe in Modern revelation. However, and I admit it was on TV, watching this election it sounded like the cardinals were voting based on personality or ambition or something. I really don't understand the process. So what are the doctrinal views of alleged prophecies of Malachi, and other "Catholic Mystics" like a Father Wingate and his group? I would like to understand better.

Thank you,

Bubbu

J-Truthseeker

Greetings there,

In reading the posts in this thread concerning the prophecies of Saint Malachy, here is some information you may find a bit interesting regarding the so called last Pope of Rome soon to become known as "Petrus Romanus", also known as "Peter the Roman". Now since I do much research regarding well known prophecies and predictions from certain well known individuals, some of my calculations regarding this matter goes as follows:

The now newly elected Pope Benedict XVI will likely reign for no more then 5 years, or even no less then 1 year, either way his position as Pope will be short lived. Following him of course will come not a Pontificate Pope, but rather a Pontifex Maximus who will be known as "Peter the Roman" and his reign of terror will begin at the end of his 27 year position as "Superior General of the Jesuits", where he will either exile or kill the current newly elected Pope. If exiled, then Pope Benedict XVI will retreat to the Americas where he will wage a revenge campaign. Meanwhile, Peter the Roman will bring about the destruction of the Roman Catholic church with the many deaths of Catholic clerics, nuns, priests, bishops, cardinals, Catholics, followers, etc, while through-out Europe, Muslim extremists will riot and see to the destruction of many churches, abbys and cathedrals. At this point Russia and her allies will invade Europe on 3 fronts in an attempt to take France, then to liberate Europe from its chaos and the European Union. The USA which will probably already be experiencing its own civil war by this time, will then probably unleash an unimaginable terror upon the rest of the world with it's cloned solders from places like Area 51, but then Russia will retaliate with it's EIT scaler weather weapons of war, etc, etc. More later.

Now I'll see if I can tell you who I and others think Petrus Romanus is or could be. It's also no wonder as to why the Vatican would never want to reveal to the world the "final secret of Fatima" when it relates to its own and final destruction. As it turns out, there actually is a "Peter" who is Superior General of the Jesuits. His name is "Peter-Hans Kolvenbach", and he in fact began his present S.G. position back in 1983. So after 27 years from that time, it will in fact be 2010. So if world war 3 begins in the summer of that year and last for 888 days, then we find a gigantic Tsunami hitting much of England and western Europe at the end of 2012, as foreseen exactly by the ancient Mayans, etc. Perhaps it then comes as no surprise that the name "Kolvenbach", very much resembles the word "Klovenbach" or "Cloven-hoof". Now I'm not saying that Peter-Hans Kolvenbach is the anti-Christ, Satan, or the beast, but I am saying that if the beast of 666 exists, then it more then likely begins with the Catholic church in bringing about the possible destruction of the planet. More later.

Superior General of the Jesuits:
kolvenbach.jpg

Peter-Hans Kolvenbach

Now it's important to note that when calculating prophecies like this, not to just base everything on one set of prophecies, such as that of Saint Malachy, but rather look for all the correlations of the many prophecies made from many well known prophets, then take it from there. In fact it can be a life time of research and study, but for those interested, perhaps I can provide a list of names regarding some of the best known prophets in more modern history.

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker

tchetcha

Hello J-Truthseeker,

Can you share where you got all this info?? Site, link, book?? You are not telling nothing new, except this part here:
f exiled, then Pope Benedict XVI will retreat to the Americas where he will wage a revenge campaign. Meanwhile, Peter the Roman will bring about the destruction of the Roman Catholic church with the many deaths of Catholic clerics, nuns, priests, bishops, cardinals, Catholics, followers, etc, while through-out Europe, Muslim extremists will riot and see to the destruction of many churches, abbys and cathedrals. At this point Russia and her allies will invade Europe on 3 fronts in an attempt to take France, then to liberate Europe from its chaos and the European Union. The USA which will probably already be experiencing its own civil war by this time, will then probably unleash an unimaginable terror upon the rest of the world with it's cloned solders from places like Area 51, but then Russia will retaliate with it's EIT scaler weather weapons of war, etc, etc. More later.
I found it very detailed...

And this one:
then we find a gigantic Tsunami hitting much of England and western Europe at the end of 2012, as foreseen exactly by the ancient Mayans, etc.
Now, the fact that I'm so interested is the fact I live in Western Europe, very western actually, so... Should I buy a house or move to another country?? :flirt: :grin:

Complete Stranger

Hmm, interesting discussion!

I found that article posted about the question of the last pope to be very interesting, though I think there is at least one other possible scenario that the author didn't list.

I've been very interested lately in Catholic prophecies, both old and new. One of the things I noticed after researching and reading so many prophecies is that many of them describe a future pope who is forced to flee from the Vatican. It will be an extremely violent/bloody time. Several accounts have specifically mentioned the Pope will "step over the dead bodies of his priests." In disguise, he will for a short time escape, but ultimately he will be found and killed.

Pope Pius X had this vision twice. The first time, he cried out "What terrible things I have seen! Will it be me? Or one of my successors?" The second time, shortly before his death, he said "I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death. Respect for God has disappeared from human hearts. They wish to efface even God's memory. This perversity is nothing less than the beginning of the last days of the world."

At first, I thought "of the same name?" Well, then all's clear. We don't have any more popes named Pius. But then I thought, what was Pope Pius X's original name? I found out it was Guiseppe, which is the Italian form of Joseph. Obviously, this is also the name of our current pope, Pope Benedict XVI.

I certainly hope that this terrible vision of the pope doesn't refer to Pope Benedict. I suppose it's always possible that this Peter the Roman character of Malachy's list could also be named Joseph. Unless you believe this last pope will be the anti-pope. *shrugs*

StarLord

Well, lets hope this never comes about. We would all be very screwed if the catholic church was to suffer a demise in this fashion. I am not catholic by any means.

PhantomLord

Well when Father Wingate is on Coast to Coast he talks about how the Pope will ulitmatley have to become a martyr.

I hope none of this comes true, but if it does then we cant say we weren't warned ahead of time.

Speaking of Wingate, he posted a pretty scary message on The Trumpeters Mission website...

Message given 16 April 2005 in Rome, Italy

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? At approximately 3:00 am, I was awakened by a light that drew my attention to the Holy Father (John Paul II) who was standing in what appeared to be another room, a few feet away. I realized immediately that this was a vision.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I asked for his blessing and his first reply was ?Good.? Then he gave me, St. Michael, and my Guardian Angel, a simple but formal blessing. Then he asked for my blessing in return.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Holy Father (John Paul II): I am coming to each of you, the apostles, and then I will speak to many of the mystics, visionaries and seers. I am seeking your united prayers in ?one voice? with me as we beg the Eternal Father, through the Twin Hearts of Jesus and Mary, to spare the innocent of this chastisement many of the church fathers believed could never come upon them and Christ?s church. No longer can it be said that the Hand of Justice is falling. The Hand of Justice and Purification has now fallen. Justice demands the removal of many graces, taken for granted to remain forever, as a part of the Eternal foundation of Christ?s church.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Many serpents will expose themselves and their evil aims for power, both corporal and spiritual. The smoke of Satan will cover many more as a cloud of death. Justice will expose those who labor for their own gains and not for the salvation of souls.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The division is now being demanded by the cries of the innocent, calling for justice and many will struggle in great sorrow as they seek to choose wisely who are the true Fathers of Faith. Pray with me for them to seek godliness, not for business as usual. Pray for the consecration of all hearts to the Twin Hearts. Only by the Twin Hearts is there hope for mankind. The Divine Will of God will rule with an iron rod upon the backs of those who persist in their pride. Make your days a living prayer consecrated to the Twin Hearts. Pray for the grace of faith for the many who follow the false Fathers who have become blind by the smoke of the father of lies.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Pray for the Immaculate Heart to mediate the Divine Justice giving the sway of Her Heart upon the Angels of Reparation. Our Holy Mother will expose those who have no true love for God. And the Holy Angels will uncover those who have given themselves to death.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Holy Mother Church is now upon the path of Calvary, soon to be crucified. A chastisement like never before is now upon those who have failed to be faithful to their calling and vocation to bring souls to salvation, or for some, martyrdom which shall be their only avenue to make reparation to God.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? We must pray for grace to be given to souls, or the confusion being caused by the serpents in the church will blind even more souls than there have already been poisoned by these fathers of lies.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? We must pray for the delay of the wars, now let loose by the Angels of Death.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Continue to offer to God the martyrdom of Our Divine Lord with the Baptism of the Unborn. By this they are among the Holy Innocents. Unite your prayers with them as well.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The revelations of these times are revealed in the holy mysteries of the rosary. Meditate upon them and you will be able to understand the love given by the Immaculate Heart.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? It is easy to see how all who are not of God, fear Our Most Holy Mother. And it is the duty of all of Her children to pray for the grace of God to be given to all hearts so that the love we have been so blessed to know can be known by all souls. Her love will insure the Divine Mercy to be poured out upon anyone who asks it of Her Immaculate Heart.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? May the Immaculate Heart of the mystical body of Christ preserve us?.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? +...In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

Timescholar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"J-Truthseeker\")</div>
. The USA which will probably already be experiencing its own civil war by this time, will then probably unleash an unimaginable terror upon the rest of the world with it's cloned solders from places like Area 51, [/b]

Cloned soldiers... rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiightttt........

That means the technology would have to be atleast 20 years old (1985), and even then, older still as they would have to perfect it. Where are they getting the food and equipment from? How many of these cloned kids were running around top secret bases in the 90s? Who had to raise them? The logistics of such a thing would be enormous. You would think that if the government had this technology for 20 years, maybe even 30-40 years, then scientists wouldn't have as much trouble creating a clone that doesn't have any ill-effects.

Perhaps it then comes as no surprise that the name \"Kolvenbach\", very much resembles the word \"Klovenbach\" or \"Cloven-hoof\". Now I'm not saying that Peter-Hans Kolvenbach is the anti-Christ, Satan, or the beast, but I am saying that if the beast of 666 exists, then it more then likely begins with the Catholic church in bringing about the possible destruction of the planet.

And it's going to be this obvious? Sure...

J-Truthseeker

Hmmmmm... I seem to remember hearing of a guy once by the name of "Time scholar" who claimed to have being working at a place like Area 51! Could it be the same person? It makes one kind of wonder.

OK in answer to people's questions, if you are living in Western Europe or near the ocean, you may want to relocate as much inland as possible, but keep in mind that if world war 3 happens, there is no such thing as a safe place on planet Earth. Now regarding a list of names of some real prophets in ancient and modern times, here is the list along with 2 less known prophetic people involved with UFOs:

Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jmmanuel and Mohammed, Edgar Cayce, Dannion Brinkley, Michel Nostradamus, Eduard Meier, John Titor, Saint Malachy O Morgain, Dorothy Izatt, and Prophet of Yahweh. And there are still others, such as the Mayans, the Hopi and the Tibetans. Let's not forget about Montauk. Regarding the Mayans and the 2012 tsunami, this was found by a German Author by the name of Otto Muck and confirmed by Edgar Cayce. The name of the Russian weather-Harpp program is called "EIT" or "Elate Intelligent Technologies", which will play a big part in creating the WW3-2012-Tsunami following the destruction of the USA by a gigantic super storm and fire.

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker