The New Pope and Olives

Prof-Rabbit

Re: The New Pope and Olives

Strangely enough you may notice that not much is said about the southern hemisphere, so down here in Aussie seems to be a reasonable place to be for the comming events, nothing is ideal and safety is relative, but I do think we are likely to ride out the storm with less damage.
Regards Prof. Rabbit

OK in answer to people's questions, if you are living in Western Europe or near the ocean, you may want to relocate as much inland as possible, but keep in mind that if world war 3 happens, there is no such thing as a safe place on planet Earth.
Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker

PhantomLord

Funny you should mention Australia being a safe place.

In the remake of On the Beach from 2000 http://imdb.com/title/tt0219224/

Australia is spared the blunt of the nuclear exchange between America and China but the radioactivty still makes its way down.

But likes James said when WW3 happens there wont be a safe place on Earth.

That is unless your in a bunker or something...

J-Truthseeker

And the good news is.... :)

Actually there is or should be a way out of world war 3 should this happen. I'll post this information in a short time under the topic of "Time Portals" in this forum.

James Truthseeker

J-Truthseeker

In continue to a previous post concerning Petrus Romanus as forseen in the prophecies of Saint Malachy with yet something more to add concerning Count Peter Hans Kolvenbach, there also appears to be a Cardinal who maybe an apprentice to him. His name being Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger, formerly known as born Jewish French is Aaron Lustiger. Should he turn out to be Pope instead of Kolvenbach, he would then be yet another Jewish Pope and believed by many to be equally as bad. As it turns out, both individuals have a last name from which many people refer to as meaning Satan. Example:

kolvenbach.jpg

Count Peter-Hans Kolvenbach (Klovenhoof)

lustiger.jpg

Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger (Lucifer)

Apparently both were appointed their Vatican positions back in the same year of 1983. That being said, if say world war III begins in the summer of 2010, then both individuals will have reigned in their current position of Vatican power for 27 years. If this is the case, one may soon become the white Pope where as the other is already known as the black Pope. Perhaps not all that much different then the complimentary of both master and apprentice Sith Lords found in the Star Wars movie saga, but in this case used for the name "Petrus Romanus" as perhaps both for Pontificate Pope and Pontifex Maximus.

Something to think about,

James Truthseeker

PhantomLord

Well they do look evil so you could be onto something.

But one thing I cant get is, if the prophecy says the final pope shall be Peter The Roman and he will lead the destruction of the church wouldnt it be stupid for this person to take the name Peter?

God I feel old. I just realized in 2010 I'll be 30. Time really flies by. Before you know it we'll be upon those days and we'll know for sure if everything is coming to an end.

J-Truthseeker

I wondered about the same thing, so perhaps Peter will turn out to be Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger, because by the time he takes on the name of Peter, it will be to late.

If you think being 30 is old, wait tell you reach 35, then you'll realize that being 30 is quite young.