The New Tesla?

Rosco..Jones

Patrick Flanagan is more than just a very smart fellow. When he was 11 years old, in grade school, he entered a science fair and took top honors ahead of everyone, including college students. His project was a missile launch and atomic bomb explosion detector. He designed and built it for under $5, in the 50's. His project included the dates, times and locations of both type of events over the course of the project. It was in all the news at the time.

The next day he was summoned to the office, when a 5 star USAF general wanted to talk to him. He asked Patrick where he got all this data. After hearing, "I made a detector for my science project"' from an 11 year old, he sent people to investigate. They then took his design and incorporated it in satellites monitor missile launches and nuclear tests around the world.

This is a lecture he gave in 1968, days after he had an near-death experience. The entire video is 3:20 long. I've only watched the first hour so far, but will resume momentarily. The lecture gets off into many different areas and all are interesting. (to me) I have not yet looked into what he is up to recently. I will, but need to finish this first.
SF Tesla Society Patrick Flanagan