The "orb" is in reality, the "Holy Spirit"

lowlyservant

Yes, we have had pictures of god, the third person of the Holy Trinity all along. I know this because evil spirits were brought into my life by the Holy Spirit as temporal punishment for my sin and Jesus had revealed him to me.

Take a good look at the almost 400 year old painting called, "Heavenly & Earthly Trinities" by Bartolome Esteban Murrillo (1617-85). You will see the Holy Spirit under Father God's left hand.
And look at the painting from the same era, "The Trinity Adhored" by Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640). You will see the Holy Spirit under Father God's left arm.
And take a look at the halo above the head of saints. This is the Holy Spirit. Look familar?...like the "orb".
If you have seen an orb, you are a witness to the Holy Spirit. GOD BLESS YOU!!

Minita

That might not be true. I have read about it where an orb was a dark spirit, it usually comes at night and the room is cold and heavy.

lowlyservant

That might not be true. I have read about it where an orb was a dark spirit, it usually comes at night and the room is cold and heavy.
An "orb" is not a dark spirit. But both good and evil spirits travel through the"orb". The dark spirit was inside the "orb," surely not the orb itself. It's the Holy Spirit that brings evil spirits into our lives as temporal punishment for our sins.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

trekie4ever

I've seen an orb before. Probably a little larger than a tennis ball and didn't seem solid. It glowed white and was misty. Although it didn't keep its size. It would expand and flow then back into a ball floating across my room side to side. Then it came and sat on my bed right in front of my face. It contracted to the size of a ping pong ball then darted up and grew to the size of a tennis ball to the far corner of my where, after about 5 minutes of zipping around it disappeared.

I was kind of surprised and it was really pretty. I just watched it. When it disappeared I grabbed my cell phone and flashed the LED in the corner it disappeared in. Nothing :-(

BlastTyrant

ok ok i am going to be as serious as possible with this, you are telling me that Orbs as in what is 95% of the time dust or something explainable is the holy spirit? Ok as someone who has been a ghost Hunter for several years i am going to be as Frank as i can with this, There is not a chance in Heck that Orbs are the Holy spirit, i have seen Orbs Enter bodys and exit bodys i have seen Orbs float around for no real purpose in areas that are completely void of anything human. I am sorry but Orbs are not the Holy Spirit, at best and in only very good cases Orbs are considered Energy of the deceased in the area.

I would say 99% of the Cases of Orb interaction are usually Not pleasant for the person, usually brings with feelings of what people believe to be the last feelings the person had before passing, or nausea or electrical charges followed by drowsiness or sickness.

NOW if you are talking about Will - O - Wisps that is a different scenario all together

trekie4ever

Mine I saw in person. Woke up to a white glowing ball floating around the room. Wish I knew what it was I saw. Phone was in reach top should've tried to take a pic but I didn't think of doing that :-(

What are will o wisps?

BlastTyrant

Will o wisps are Medium sized Glowing orbs that were believed to show them self's to lost travelers and help them find their way home, but when approached to closely dissapered into thin air. Modern day Scientists believe Will - O - Wisps were miss-identified Ball Lightning.

lowlyservant

This is a highly controversial subject. I do not expect many will accept it. When Galileo declared the earth was round, he was banished from the entire scientific community who insisted it was flat.

BlastTyrant

This is a highly controversial subject. I do not expect many will accept it. When Galileo declared the earth was round, he was banished from the entire scientific community who insisted it was flat.
Correct but this is the 21st century, our technology and over all knowledge is significantly greater than when Galileo was around, just "Saying" Orbs are the holy spirit is like my saying tad poles are baby lochness Monsters, we all know they aren't but that's not going to stop someone from believe they are. Sorry but simply Believing they are the Holy Spirit isnt enough in this day and age, and trying to prove they are by taking text out of a book that has spent the past 100's of years being edited isn't much for a Reliable Source. Need more than Hopes and Beliefes my friend need to pull some evidence of this if you expect anyone to believe the dust in my pictures are the holy spirit.