The "orb" is in reality, the "Holy Spirit"

trekie4ever

I just looked at it and I thought "he's got the whole world in his hands."

Dude I'm sorry but saying all orbs are the holy spirit from this picture is like saying... and I won't say it cause its a real smart ass thing to say. If anything I'd say the dove is the holy spirit not a crystal ball. What do you think of the wand?

Heck it could just be a ball with Gods pet hamster in it.

I'm trying hard not to be really mean but it is ignorant to assume that God looks like an old white guy with a wand and a pet rat in a ball...

BlastTyrant

So you are telling me that because of one painting and one quote that all orbs are the Holy Spirit, again because of one painting and one quote ALL ORBS ARE THE HOLY SPIRIT............i am going to let you read that for a minute and let it sink in. That is a very very very bold claim for absolutely no evidence and no research and no solid proof, i can understand believing we all have our beliefes but before claiming something so bold at-least have something to back it up with, not to sound rude or mean but you need to think outside the box a little.

lowlyservant

I know it's the holy spirit because for 10 1/2 years I under went temporal punishment by the holy spirit for my sins. Jesus used to talk to me and he revealed the holy spirit and the spirit of truth to me. If I could absolutely prove to you that the orb is the holy spirit, then I could prove the existence of god, now couldn't I? Don't you think that you are asking for too much? As I said, it's a contraversial subject and I do not expect many to believe it.

lowlyservant

I know it's the holy spirit because for 10 1/2 years I under went temporal punishment by the holy spirit for my sins. Jesus used to talk to me and he revealed the holy spirit and the spirit of truth to me. If I could absolutely prove to you that the orb is the holy spirit, then I could prove the existence of god, now couldn't I? Don't you think that you are asking for too much? As I said, it's a contraversial subject and I do not expect many to believe it.

BlastTyrant

I do not think i am asking for too much at all, the claim you make is a fairly large one specially in the ghost hunting community, the proof of Orbs is life after death, which means ether no Heaven or Hell or the option to stay here. If it was as simple as a orb being a Holy spirit then they would be sought after and hunted at every location one has ever been found.

You may have had experiences yes but just because you had one experience does not mean it is the absolute truth, sorry. You should consider other possibilitys and open your mind to other options. To say that they ARE with absolute certainty is very misguided it is like saying there IS Bigfoot with out a doubt or that the clouds in the sky are really UFO's cause i seen one once.