the others

HDRKID

Who are the others and what is their purpose.

I have been told that the BEK are demons, hybrids, ghosts and even vampires.

Well, I do believe that they are hybrids, but what is their purpose in coming.

I believe that they are more aware. They know that a nuclear war is near.

However, they can only rescue a small portion of humanity and they want to find out who is worthy of being plucked out of our current mess. Basically, they are testing us. Sadly, most will fail the exam. Only a few will pass. Put yourself in their place - who would you let in?

Notice what the BEK say -
Please let me in.
I'm cold and it is snowing.
My hands are freezing.
I need to call my mom.
May I please use your bath room?

In contrast, the religious ugly dudes claim that these children are demons or vampire. Few are as evil as those who pretend to be good.

Voyageur

I believe that extraterrestrials do not have a certain purpose, they just hang around the planet earth and help those who want their help. Of course some have other purposes than others.

And what comes to hybridization program, if you could, would you take a different dna? Would you like to be more intelligent? Dna which allows you to contact them better? Which allows you to shift dimensionally in ahigher state of consciousness?

I think many of us would like to have it, and I do not mind if more this kind of "new species" land or born to earth. Maybe we finally can let go our ego and all the negativity when we are surrounded by extraterrestrials...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

You reminded me of a great series of books written by Carlos Castenada....And his travels into Mexico finding 2 sorcerers
and his subsequent training in that area :)

LisaTiffany

The Don Juan books TimeFlipper? They are brilliant aren't they? I don't know about hybrids but after reading so many cases on Shadow People I think they definitely fall into the category of "Others". I know some people think they might be demons but I think they are closer to humans, but of course existing on a higher dimensional plane so to us they only appear as shadow in this world. Men in Black certainly fit the same description of the Hat-Man shadow person, so it does make you wonder if they are all some how linked. If you look at the behaviour in many shadow cases it's almost like they are testing fear levels, if they were truly demonic they would be engaged in infestation and even possession. You would assume that extra terrestrials would have no need for inducing and testing fear in humans, but who knows how many types of aliens are out there and of their intentions towards us.

There is no doubt that aliens are concious of man's ability to destroy each other and the planet with nuclear weapons, there are many cases of ufo sights next to nuclear bases, some where they shut down silos. Surely they are keeping a very close eye on us. When it comes to the black eyed kids, I tend to go towards the belief that they are more demonic than alien. Black eyed kids remind me too much of a very interesting photo that was taken during the Amityville Investigation, there were no kids present at the time and Ed and Lorraine Warren firmly believe that the case was far from a hoax.

amityville-ghost-boy-pic-hq-lutz-haunting.jpg

I originally thought it was perhaps the ghost of the John Mathew DeFeo, but whenever I think of the BEK I think of that particular photo.

Would I let them in? The BEK have been discussed on shows like Coast to Coast and whenever they are it's not exactly positive. Even without going with common sense and just principal alone I'd never invite them in. If they are alien and it's a test then that is one thing, but if they are demonic then they are the last kind of entity you would ever want to invite in. Issuing an invite to the spirit world is so easy that you wouldn't even know you have done it, and once the invite is given it can be hell revoking it. Just imagine being plagued by some form of demon children? No thanks, there are safer ways to test humanity's kindness and demons often take the form of children.

If they didn't have black eyes I'd be more inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt because sadly there are a lot of spirit children out there and many haven't crossed over because unlike older people they aren't prepared for or don't understand the process of death so they never make the full transition and often roam this plane not knowing they are spirit. Eventually they are reunited when a parent or relative passes but it all takes time. It makes sense that a child spirit would ask for permission to enter a warm house, if still in their death state they would perceive the feeling of coldness or of warmth. I'd imagine though that you would feel so uneasy around a BEK that your natural answer would be no, even without the black eyes if they were truly sinister then some kind of basic instinct would pick up on it and fight or flight would kick in.

TimeFlipper

Another great posting Lisa..
I first became aware of the Don Juan books back in 1976 when i bought the first edition of Don Juan a Yaqui way of knowledge..
I bought my youngest son the complete set of them i found in a local bookshop about 10years ago..and that shop owner still asks me if
my son would like to return them to him!:D

LisaTiffany

Funnily enough I don't just have the books but also the audiobooks too because they are great for the car, long story short I couldn't get to sleep one night so I put the iPod on and slowly drifted off.. there is a certain point in the book where one of the shaman's lets out some form a native call that sounds like an otherworldly scream.. I instantly woke up and almost had a heart attack at the same time. Any time I see the name "Carlos" or just think of the books I always go back to that one moment of sheer terror lol

TimeFlipper

Youre really into Don Juan Lisa :D
Do you recall Carlos Castenada`s first scare when he was told by Don Juan to get undressed as something bad was going to happen very shortly, and Castenada then realised why he was told to be undressed as he emptied his bowel from the scare he received ?:D

Derrick C.

Who are the others and what is their purpose.

I have been told that the BEK are demons, hybrids, ghosts and even vampires.

Well, I do believe that they are hybrids, but what is their purpose in coming.

I believe that they are more aware. They know that a nuclear war is near.

However, they can only rescue a small portion of humanity and they want to find out who is worthy of being plucked out of our current mess. Basically, they are testing us. Sadly, most will fail the exam. Only a few will pass. Put yourself in their place - who would you let in?

Notice what the BEK say -
Please let me in.
I'm cold and it is snowing.
My hands are freezing.
I need to call my mom.
May I please use your bath room?

In contrast, the religious ugly dudes claim that these children are demons or vampire. Few are as evil as those who pretend to be good.

from what i have read and what i know the BEK are pure evil so if you see them dont engage them and get the heck out of there